“Great Lunch”

Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
WV
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We found this place while waiting for photos on the boardwalk. The serving sizes were huge! I only ordered nachos because I wasn't very hungry, but still had some left over. I usually stick with places that are highly recommended...glad we found this one. We would go back. My kids are picky & they had fish stick & chicken tenders for the kiddos..Happy kids=happy parents! Server was prompt, friendly. The place is clean with a great view & good music. The price was in line with what I expect to pay for good food on vacation.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank aceofbase1974

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Food, Drinks, Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stumpled across this place while walking the boardwalk and noticed the sign out front advertising the 60 Oz Monsterita!!!! This place is the perfect spot for people watching while drinking if you get the tables located at the front. The 60oz drink was delicious, but near impossible to finish. The drink was $24.99 but well worth it and I can't wait to try the other flavors (slushy margarita sort of like Fat Tuesday drinks). I decided to order tacos, and they were probably the best tacos I have had in quite some time. I tried a beef, chicken and pork taco along with rice and corn on the cob and would recommend the pork taco out of all three. The corn on the cob was excellent as well. The bartenders and waitresses are all very good looking and the crowd was young but not obnoxious. Will be back every visit to Ocean City MD.

• Visited May 2012