“Great healthy idea for OCMD!!”
Review of OC Swirl - CLOSED

OC Swirl
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stopped here several times and everytime it's awesome! Locally family owners and local employees...super friendly staff! Huge selection of toppings that will blow your mind..highly recommend for desserts.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place was so amazing! They had everything there! There were 5 of us (ages 58, 50, 37, 13, and 7) and we all found something that we liked. I would so go here again and we had absolutely no problems.

1  Thank KatiemoZ
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We went there several nights to get frozen yogurt and had a very nice conversation with the owner...very sweet..she and her treats....The frozen yogurt is great and a great lower fat option ....They had quite a few flavors and we were able to sample before buying and the toppings are endless from candy to fruit to granola etc!!!!!!! I would love to see even more flavors.....they also have a breakfast bar..cheap and baked goods....my kids loved it there and so did we.....we will defintely go back next year and pass the word along to many others!!!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The place is run by a woman from baltimore who actually lives in the city in the summer. She asked when we came in if we were locals or tourists. We told the her we were on vacation and she asked where we were from and chatted with us for a bit. The yogurt itself was creamy and delicious. There were 10 flavors, I believe, and the owner mentioned that they change them out weekly. I tried the sea salt caramel pretzel. I was a little nervous because it seemed so different, but it was awesome! The extensive topping bar was great. The only thing really missing was hot fudge but the owner said that it was coming soon! Overall, really nice place for good yogurt and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

OC Swirl is fantastic. In the morning, the cereal bar is great! My kids love it. I love it! Then, come back at night for some dessert with their incredible yogurt and toppings bar! This is another reason to come to Ocean City. Wish there was a place like this back home.