“Great popcorn treat”

Fisher's Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are a small family owned business providing the best caramel popcorn in Ocean City Maryland. We offer many flavors, including: Caramel Caramel with Peanuts Butter Flavored White Cheddar Old Bay Seasoned Old Bay Dusted Caramel Kettle Corn Cinnamon Caramel Cheddar Caramel Cheddar Mix Caramel Chocolate Drizzle (available seasonably) We are open year round, 7 days a week from Mid March through December and weekends January through Mid March. ALL CLOSING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Manchester, MD
“Great popcorn treat”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Always a treat. Fresh, warm, crunchy Fishers caramel popcorn. They also will ship it. Take home a big can for your friends and more for later. You will be happy you did.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank newfymomma

Ocean Pines, MD
“A Popcorn Stand - Not A Restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am a local and have been eating Fisher's caramel corn for over 40yrs. Yes it it the best, but it is not a restaurant. Neither is Thrashers Fries, which is also the best fries on the boardwalk. They are less that 100 ft. apart on the lower boardwalk. You just walk up to their stands and order your popcorn or fries and walk away while be chased by a flock of seagulls.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank kmox
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“We always forget our tub....”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Another tradition not to be missed. Caramel popcorn on the boardwalk. And it's just as good as ever.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Tubaman77-CTC
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Caramel Corn!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I am lucky man in that my wife's family is from this area, so if I want caramel corn we go visit her mom and family and go to fishers. The caramel corn is always fresh and delicious. We get a pale for us and then one for her mom. The pale however is usually gone in a day. Best caramel corn I have ever had.

1 Thank Boone S
Salisbury, Maryland
“The best popcorn ever!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I would have to say that this is the best caramel popcorn ever! I will not eat any other kind because nothing else comes close. I have to have this ever time I go to Ocean City.

• Visited August 2013