“Great place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place for breakfast and casual dinners. Our family has been going there a week each year in July for the last 10 years. They recognize us and can remember where we are from. Its like visiting old friends. Can't wait to see the new location next year.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mary K

Washington Dc
“Good Breakfast, Plentiful With Friendly Service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed four blocks from the Pirates Den. The desk clerk recommended it for getting breakfast. We ate there the three mornings we stayed in Ocean City. For two adults and one ten year boy, it was a good choice. Really like a good cup of coffee when I am on vacation.
Each of us had their breakfast standard combinations. They provided substitutions which was nice. My only suggestions is that they expand some of the choices offered on the breakfast menu. The place was busy all three mornings and it was a good atmosphere for adults as well as families. Cost was about $36.00 for all three of us.

Fairfax, Virginia, Usa
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For a small place, the Pirates Galley has absolutely the BEST Breakfast in all of the Ocean City MD! The 'Craby Eggs' are a dish you must try!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Kevin T
“Best breakfast. They claim there fame well.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great food. I had there special which was a skillet with potatoes, eggs on top, melted cheese, and lump crab in it. OMG Amazing!!! I never step out of my comfort zone but this was amazing. Service was great too. Yes it was about $12.00 for my meal but its real lump crab meat and the portions are huge. I promise you won't leave there hungry. I will got back to this place in a heart beat. They told me there are relocating to another location that's bigger so they must be doing something right.

2 Thank Myke I
Port Colborne, Canada
“Good Breakfast - And It Should Have Been For The Price”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My lingering memory after having had breakfast here is - pricey. Very pricey. By the time the tip was added on, we were looking at a $50 bill for breakfast for 3. So, my first piece of advice if you're at all on any kind of budget is - order off the menu and ignore the specials. I was going to. I asked for sweet potato pancakes, but they had none - they're moving to a new location in January, and are actually closing for the off season next week, so apparently their choices are a little bit limited right now. So I joined my wife and had Eggs Benedict - one of the specials not on the menu. Now, the Eggs Benedict were good. There's certainly no complaint about the quality, but add at least 50% on to the price of the average item on the menu - for a special! Our daughter was happy with her chocolate chip pancakes. The owner is very hands-on, visiting tables and chatting. Maybe a little too much, but it wasn't too intrusive. We did hear in depth about how hard it is to find Americans to wait tables, so they have to bring in foreign labour in tourist season. I wouldn't go back. That's not a comment on the quality of the food. It's just way too expensive for breakfast.

1 Thank Steven D