Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Maridel Motel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
1,132 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotela great stayfront desk staffrooms were very cleanwe've stayed
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a national dance competition and could not help but notice the friendly staff. The room was clean and I felt comfortable. I am sort of a picky person but I would definitely stay here again. You won't be disappointed with your stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank K M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Hampton Inn, Ocean City was a pleasant surprise to me and my family. This is a great choice if you are in the area. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable and staff were helpful and friendly. The pool and Tiki Bar area was a big plus with happy hour and food specials. It had a resort feel to it with the nice views of the bay.

Breakfast was good, but can get really crowded. The beach is only a few blocks away and a few great places to eat within walking distance. I prefer this area of town compared to the crowded, busier board walk area.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again next year. When booking, it is worth getting a room on the bay side, much nicer views from the balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Bay side (rear of hotel) have much better views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter Q
Reviewed September 3, 2013

the one star review is meant for the two daytime front desk staff...the first day my family checked in was just ok...am used to front desk staff that rarely smiles...the following day, my wife and i decided to extend our stay because my kids wanted to explore jolly rodgers...while having breakfast in the hotel, using my laptop at hampton inn's website i paid a new online reservation for $199 that says this is your receipt and it includes taxes and fees..i approached the same front desk staff and informed them about our new reservation...i was advised to check out, leave the room because we were at the bayfront room that cost $242 and that we will be moving to another room not facing the bay equivalent to $199...again with a smirk on their face...i don't mind about the room, we were at ocean city to have a great time...the following day i was surprised to receive a new receipt that charged my card for $242...upon checkout i complained about the bill...they said that is the rate..$199 +tax and fees = $242...of course i did not pay that amount since in my email, hampton inn already gave me a final receipt $199 includes tax and fees !!! so my advise to anyone is to always keep a copy of your online receipt...and pay using a reliable credit card...be aware of the bait and switch hotel scam !!! i did not raise the topic of "why we were moved to a new room if the room rate is the same as the first day?" i give five stars to the housekeeping staff that always carry a big smile !!!

Room Tip: bayside room is ok...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank ndopt
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed for a few days in August. The hotel is very quiet, nice and clean. Our suite was large and accommodated three adults comfortably. The tiki bar and pool area was great with a beautiful view of the bay. Nice menu for a snack at the bar. Breakfast was well supplied with adequate choices to accommodate everyone. Loved the free coffee in the lobby all day. Free daily USA today was a nice touch. The area around the hotel was quiet and relaxing. The only drawback was the distance to the board walk. It was necessary to take public transportation or move your car and look for a scarce parking space near the boardwalk. We did find a large, very nice, paved public parking lot on 4th street. We paid $12.00 to park all day and use the boardwalk and beach. It was well worth it.

Room Tip: We booked using the 800 number and we requested a room facing the Bay. When we arrived at the hotel, the request was never transmitted to the hotel and we had a street facing room. For best service, call the hotel directly when making a reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pennsylvaniatravlers
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is very clean bay side hotel, this is not an ocean view but the bay view is just as good, it's away from the craziness of the city center but within 5 minutes drive to everything. Beach accross the street from the hotel is nice and clean.

• Stayed: September 2013