Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$146
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$155
HIExpress.com
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$159
$199
ClarionHotels
$176
$190
$171
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
$318
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$389
1,118 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotelfridge and microwavegreat place to stayfront desk staff
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice and super clean hotel. Front desk could be a little more approachable but we really enjoyed ourselves. The pool was nice and tiki hut restaurant was convenient at pool side. It's a little far down the strip so I rated location a little low. I would recommend this place and definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank angelabp
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Normally I stay in private condos when taking a trip somewhere - however this past weekend was a spare of the moment kind of thing with my boyfriend and another couple - most of the hotels in Ocean City were already completely booked. This hotel was by far the most 'reasonably priced' hotel I could find that didn't look like I would be leaving with bed-bugs or some type of disease (I am a total germaphobe, so I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for a CLEAN place to stay). I meant to take photos of the room upon our arrival, however, we got completely busy and never found time to do so. I can tell you that this hotel was VERY CLEAN, everything was new and un-damaged (unlike most hotels you find in OC) & the staff was very friendly, we were able to check in when we arrived around 1 o'clock! The only complaint I would have would be the bed was a bit hard - but some people like that so really its a toss up depending on your preferences. The pools were great, we had a bayside room which was a great view! There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel which is great if you plan on taking the bus down to the board walk. The beach is about a 2 minute walk across the street - could take longer if your waiting on the lights to change to avoid the traffic. And if your looking for a good night out - Seacrets is only .4 of a mile down the road!
Overall, we had a great weekend in a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone I knew! If we ever have a spare of the moment trip to OC again we will most definitely be coming back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Bay Side!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle_00000
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Michelle, Thank you for your great comments about your experience with us recently! We're so happy your were pleased with the hotel, amenities and service. We hope you come back and see us sometime soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love the location and the view of this hotel, I would give all 10 score across the board. Minor improvements needed but over all great place to stay with friends and family and enjoy local attractions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Yolanda L
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel is a great find for staying close enough to the boardwalk yet not in the hussle and bussle of downtown. It is very family friendly. The outdoor pool is amazing with the bay view. For not so nice days, the indoor pool is also nice. Our hotel room was clean. The free breakfast was really good too. Only complaints were we could not get wireless reception throughout our whole room. Only spot was on the edge of the bed closest to the door. Also there is not enough parking in front of the hotel for all of the guests. We only had one car and depending on the time we returned to the hotel for the night, we either had to find parking on the street or at the overflow lot parallel across Coastal Highway. Overall it was a good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The first thing I would recommend to anyone traveling to Ocean City is to carefully consider location. If you are looking for a hotel on the ocean or by the boardwalk, this hotel is not for you. If you want a predictably clean and efficient hotel then this hotel might be for you.

Our family stayed 4 nights at this Hampton Inn. On the first night, it was well past midnight and were kept awake by the next door neighbor. After having enough, I called the front desk to complain and they indicated they would send someone to address the issue. It did quiet down, but I really think when things like this happen, it would be good hotel policy to follow up with you the following day. The following night a family of banchies moved in to the other side of us. It was near midnight before the 3 young kids stopped screaming. We did not want the reputation of a chronic complainer so we did not call the front desk again. My wife did stop by the front desk the following day and inquired as to what they felt was reasonable. The front desk first asked if it was room 524 (yes it was) and thereafter failed to give a straight answer other than if your sleep is being disturbed you should call. Apparently, they had heard about this pack. Thankfully, the following 2 nights were reasonable in regards to noise although I will note that this room had a door so that someone could potentially have 2 rooms that opened to each other and routine noise did seem to travel too easily through this door - I was able to hear the guy next door on his phone.

As others have noted and is the norm for Hampton Inn, there is a free breakfast. The food is average. This hotel tends to stay very busy and seating is extremely tight. The hotel has some nice oversized furniture which gives it a classier feel, but comes at a price of making for tighter space. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate was available 24x7 and was greatly appreciated. Also as is the norm for Hampton Inn is the free wi-fi. It was reliable and easy to hook up.

The pool area was nice, but the key entry did not work to permit you to go from the outdoor pool to the indoor pool. Also, the hot tub in either the indoor or outdoor pool did not seem to work.

The room is nicely furnished and the balcony is nice. Even though we were on the parking lot side, we were able to see the ocean in the distance. I really like that the air conditioning worked quietly and efficiently. Very often you go to beach destinations, get cooked by the sun then return to the room and have to choose between an air conditioner that sounds like a jetliner or suffering in a hot, muggy room. One minor thing we encountered was the number of lights in the room at night - many green dots and other lights from furnishings. I was able to address much of this by putting a shirt over one and moving a post it note over another.

The bottom line with this hotel is that I would definitely consider staying again, but I definitely would shop around and not feel overly compelled to select this hotel.

1  Thank gmead7