“nice stay great overall.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Ranked #2 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here.Staff at the hotel were great.Rooms were large bayside had nice sunsets.Breakfast was included.The beach was across the street and parking was ample.The hotel had two pools but could of been cleaner.Outdoor lounge chairs were ample, and a tiki bar provided cocktails and light food.Restaurants we ate at were carrabas italian rest,outback steakhouse,five guys burgers,dominos,applebees were all ok, chipotle mexican rest. chick a fil both were great.Shopping walmart on route 50 big open 24 hours, tangers outlets no bargains to be found.Beach was large and clean,water warmer then maine,however the walk to the boardwalk from the hotel was too much for my small children.

Room Tip: Stay on the bayside its quieter,cross at the lights with children,better still park across the stre...
2  Thank boulas
Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay. The location is great (Coastal Hwy & 43rd St.) which is not too far from where the boardwalk begins. The room was clean and beautiful, with modern touches to make it feel like home. Both pools were clean and inviting, with a beautiful waterfront view from the outdoor pool. The continental breakfast was fabulous. Lots to choose from, and fresh food was continuously brought out (I believe the times were 6-10am). I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank JJ529
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel is great. I loved all of the amenities. The room was spotless, nice view of bay w/ balcony, nice shower, fridge and microwave were great, flat screen tv. Wi-fi was fast and easy to connect too.

This was a mini getaway to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, but we had our 3 month old baby. The hotel had complimentary breakfast which was good, they had poolside service and a tiki bar, gym was great, business center was fast, clean and new, check in was very easy. The staff was hit or miss. A few very nice people and a few who were not knowlegdable and a little rude.

we originally booked 2 nights, but decided to stay an extra night because it was so nice tgo be away and the accomadations were nice. There was a bank of america directly next door, several resturants, gift shops, rita's, and a breakfast/lunch spot within 2 minutes of the hotel and you could access the beach directly across the street, 5 minute walk tops! Bed was a little hard, but had nice pillows. The cleaning person came past twice a day.

I am VERY picky about my accomdations. We almost did not stay an additional night because the price was outrageous, but the hotel and location were just that nice. I am so picky that I do not walk on carpets, stand in showers w/o flip-flops or water shoes, and need the room to be well lit, so that I can examine how well kept the area where I will be sleeping is. The hotel is about 3 years old, so everything is updated. On our final night, they had fire works over the Bay and we watched from our Balcony, I'm not surfe if that happens everytime, but it was an awesome way to end the trip although the balconies are a little close to each other for my tatse.

Good luck and I hope this helps someone. Wish the price was a little lower though, but it includes breakfast, wi-fi and parking at no additonal costs.

Room Tip: The Bay View is worth the extra money. We stayed in room 213 it was hanidicap accessible. It was nea...
1  Thank Bellasmom2013
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Glad you enjoyed your recent stay and all our amenities. We're happy to hear you were also able to get a great view of the fireworks from Seacrets! Our location is ideal for that! We look forward to your return with your family!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We booked here because of the many good reviews on tripadvisor. We stayed on 4th floor bayfront. Be sure to get the bayfront because the view is nice for the mornings, sunset, and overlooking the pool. The pool is very nice and spacious compared to many OC pools. The tiki bar Kunus was very nice and not busy at all. Kinda like a secret. There was a live one man band and he played to 5 of us. very good. My kids loved the pool so much they did not want to go to the beach. Hotel is very new and clean. Breakfast in the morning was decent and a nice addition to the stay. Parking was easy and always spots open. Rooms were cramped for a family of 4......2 queen beds but very clean. Only problem I had was the rate I booked from the front desk woman was not the rate on my final bill. She quoted me a lower rate on the phone and when I checked out, the rate was higher. Upon bringing this to her attention all the desk person said was that is the correct rate and did not offer to give me the rate I was quoted and booked at. Why irritate a person who wants to come back over $30 a night. The stay was excellent up to the checkout.

Room Tip: Stay bayfront. nice view.
1  Thank Travis B

Hi Travis, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and like our new property and all our amenities. If you could email me and fill me in about your rate, I'd be happy to take a look at your reservation. My email is Jill.Douglas@hilton.com.
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for writing about your positive experience with us!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very nice hotel that was just a couple blocks from the ocean and close to all the restaurants. Attractive king room, while on the front of the building was almost sound proof. Bed was a little too hard for my comfort so sleep was off and on throughout the night but otherwise it was a good, clean room with all the amenities

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great hotel for family. Clean rooms, love their sheets/comforter. Free hot and cold breakfast. Outdoor pool was heated and was a great feature since the weather was colder than we expected. We had a great time, and would stay in this hotel again. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Only issue was internet connectivity was not working when I tried to use my Smart Phone. All in all, an excellent value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank jaxson5
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hampton Inns are typically your middle of the road property but this one isn't. Very clean, great location, great breakfast and a fresh look makes this place well worth the stay. If you exercise the fitness center is really well above average. The pool is terrific also, Highly recommended. This place deserves the number 2 rating on Trip Advisor.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank matthewedward

Thank you Matthew---we're happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back with us soon!