Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Maridel Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Castle in the Sand Hotel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
1,112 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotelfridge and microwavegreat place to stayfront desk staff
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Checked in late and the front desk was very respectful and nice. I enjoyed the coffee/tea station a very nice touch and it was always stocked and clean. When there were the occasional little piggies, there was someone cleaning up. Took advantage of a late swim. Pool was clean but there were no towels. A quick stop at the desk rectified it right away (inside 10 minutes). Bedding was very nice and comfortable. Rooms are big and roomy. Breakfast was frozen eggs but the waffles made up for it. Fresh fruit, cerels, and yogart were yummy. The breakfast area was kept clean and fully stocked. I knew that when people were coming down in their pj's that they must have felt at home. This rang true when I saw a gentleman who spilled his coffee clean up after himself. I mean not a sloppy wipe up but a real "got down" and cleaned up just like you would at home. Check out was easy. There was none. I found it interesting that Saturday morning on my way downstairs the bills for the rooms were foldered with a sticker and on Sunday morning the page was hanging stuck in the door. Hmmm. Showed a difference in who was working i guess. The latter showed less privacy. A very enjoyable stay and would happily go back.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karen M
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, the facilities and all the team members....we also like your comments about the guests feeling "at home". We like to portray that feeling to our guests so its nice to see you noticed!! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Ocean City for a much needed rest with my 18 year old son. All of the staff were welcoming and helpful. Front desk check in with Charde was warm and welcoming. The The hotel was terrific. CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, AFFORDABLE. The bayfront room was so relaxing. I loved getting up and seeing the bay out of the sliding doors in my room. Coffee on the balcony was peaceful. The breakfast was great. Complimentary hot beverage counter is always a nice touch at Hampton Inns. Friendly staff members were always on hand to help. Shout out to Leslie, Mike and others in the kitchen crew. The comfortable sofas and chairs were a real plus. The pool and whirlpool were a good temperature and very clean. I also think the chair lift is very well planned and a thoughtful addition for a handicap individual to enter both the pool and whirlpool. I have never seen this anywhere else. The whirlpool is not a hot tub so if that is your need they are thinking about changing to add heat. I personally think the hot tubs can be a bit unsanitary. A hot shower in you room is much cleaner. TheTiki bar at the pool overlooking the bay is so nice. It was a little chilly March 27-29 so we were not able to take advantage of those amenities. Also my FAVORITE front desk lady Ms CHARDE (who I loved and was so helpful, patient and friendly) informed me of the sliding door to a wine bar in the lounge area with all the comfy chairs and sofas. It opens in the higher season. I'll be back! Nice touch!
Your friend Cynthia Grant

Room Tip: Bayfront away from elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank cindy g
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Ms. Grant....thanks so much for your kind comments about the Hampton Inn & Suites, the facilities and all our team members. It really makes their day when they are mentioned positively on Tripadvisor! It was a pleasure speaking with you recently on the phone and we all really enjoyed chatting with you and your son while you were with us! We look forward to you both coming back sometime soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Got a late start writing this review , but my sister and I stayed for our 50th Birthday , the suite was perfect and the staff was extremely friendly, how refreshing. The only thing I would change is there was a large group staying from the convention down the street and they took over the lobby for their meeting so the other guests had to listen to what they were saying and seating was limited. They should have a private room. Returning the end of April with my family. THANKS AGAIN

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jake S

Jake, Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review on our property. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We really wish we did have a meeting room/space for larger groups of people to gather...unfortunately....it wasn't in the plans for the hotel.
We really look forward to having you back with us sometime soon!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is new and is very clean nicely appointed rooms and friendly staff. We got a good price considering its spring break week. Free breakfast and free parking is always appreciated. We came here for one night and will return for sure next time we are here in ocean city

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Screenish

Thank you for your positive feedback about our property! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and see us!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went for 3 nights in March. Rooms were great (well the place is only 9 months old) indoor pool was nice, I can imagine the outdoor pool in the summertime, HUGE deck outdoor bar, over looking the bay. Service was as good as you could ask for and continental breakfast is free. The fitness center was very nice too. Free weights. multi use weight machine, ellipticals and treadmills. Can't wait to get back in the summer and take advantage of the outside amenities.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the bay and others Coastal Highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CaishinMan

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a positive review about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the facilities, the staff and your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!