Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
1,103 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotelfridge and microwavegreat place to stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is new and is very clean nicely appointed rooms and friendly staff. We got a good price considering its spring break week. Free breakfast and free parking is always appreciated. We came here for one night and will return for sure next time we are here in ocean city

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Screenish
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback about our property! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and see us!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went for 3 nights in March. Rooms were great (well the place is only 9 months old) indoor pool was nice, I can imagine the outdoor pool in the summertime, HUGE deck outdoor bar, over looking the bay. Service was as good as you could ask for and continental breakfast is free. The fitness center was very nice too. Free weights. multi use weight machine, ellipticals and treadmills. Can't wait to get back in the summer and take advantage of the outside amenities.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the bay and others Coastal Highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CaishinMan

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a positive review about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the facilities, the staff and your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Saturday night. I only live 40 minutes away from Ocean City, but I was out drinking for the holiday with friends, so we decided to get a room. It was just as I expected, very nice! The best were comfortable and the front desk staff was very friendly. If I ever need another room in Ocean City, I will return. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank LucyBella09

Thank you for the nice review Lucy! We appreciate your great comments and look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in Ocean City!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

From the front desk staff to breakfast in the morning everything was simply exceptional. As a front desk agent at my local hotel, I know what is expected and they were amazing. I have to agree with the guy below me though, the LED lights were dreadful. But I used one of tissues to cover them. The whirlpool was about the same temperature as the pool, but no complaints. AND you have to remember this hotel isn't even a year old, and it's not the busy Summer season. When Summer hits, it might be hell. Happy travels.
Autumn Ziennker Front Desk Agent for Hampton Inn and Suites Vineland, NJ

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Autumn Z
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Autumn, Thanks so much for taking the time to post a positive review about our property! It means a lot from another Hilton team member to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon the next time you visit Ocean City!

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The rooms here are VERY well appointed. Great beds and duvet covers, very comfortable pillows and the rooms are spacious. The rooms have a mini fridge and micro wave that faces the bed. As a troubled sleeper, the less make me nuts. They were everywhere in the room. A bright green light on the thermostat, a red led clock on the microwave, another green led on some box on the wall by the bed and then of course the clock! Good grief man, add a feature to allow me to kill the leds!

Other that my led ssues, this place is great!

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Wyomingdan

Wyoming Dan, Thanks so much for you positive review about our new property. I understand you had an issue with all the lights...I do apologize it made it difficult for you to sleep. The next time you come, please let us know and we will do something to cover the lights up for you.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed everything else about the property. We look forward to having you stay with us again sometime soon!!