“Terrible Service”

Pizza Mambo
Ranked #213 of 460 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The Best Among The Rest." Best pizza in Ocean city MD. Pizza Mambo has fabulous hand-tossed fresh pizza, homemade wings, calzones, subs, salads and more. Fast Free delivery to all Ocean City. Downtown location delivery, dine in and carryout. 72nd St. delivery & carryout only. Ask about specials served all day. You can't go wrong with Pizza Mambo!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered food, never delivered. I had to call and cancel the order after getting the run-a-around for and hour and 15 mins. Do not order from here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whenever I'm craving for pizza, Mambos is always the place I go the best crispy crust.
I went there, late at night , they were so busy but still I got my pizza so fast.
And whenever I'm having my girls from out of state, and nobody wants to cook- salads, bread sticks and PIZZA.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Ordered pizza and bread sticks for delivery, the food was very good. The pizza could use a little more sauce. Quick delivery.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

We are here early in the year we got a Large Plain Pizza and a Large Italian Sub awesome.... we are from NY were I believe the best Italian food and pizza come from this place is delicious...

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizza, wings and they were amazing. Not to mention they delivered to us past midnight which was also a big plus. Very professional. Knew exactly which condo we were in. Pizza and wings we so good. Can't wait to go back.