“excellent pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Maryland
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A no nonsense pizza place. Good service, fast, excellent pizzas. No wonder they continue to add restaurants. They were onlyin DE, have moved into MD.

Visited September 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“pizza dsinner review”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great pizza --good fast service ..Would recommend this restaurant highly. I normally like a deep dish pan pizza but this was the best thin crust pizza I have had in recent memory.

• Visited September 2013
“Always the best, even just plain cheese is better!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

As a tradition, we had to do Grotto's pizza one night. Excellent as always. We got one cheese and one Baker's Choice, but swapped out the sweet peppers for black olives and they offer anchovies on the side, free of charge. That was also a tasty pie! We carried out!

• Visited August 2013
McLean, Virginia
“Beach tradition”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I never go to Rehoboth without eating at Grotto pizza, well now there is one in Ocean City. This one is just as nice and well run as the others, good pizza and also very good Gelato. Now I can get my Grotto fix in O.C.

Visited August 2013
“great food.. service could be better”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Ocean City for the first time last week. We went to Grottos because it was close by. The food was AWESOME and our waitress was amazing. So we went back the very next evening. Food was just the same, awesome, but the waitress we had that time was not so great. The next time I will be getting takeout instead of taking our chances with terrible service.

• Visited August 2013