“Kodiak camper”
Review of Frontier Town

Frontier Town
Ranked #5 of 57 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Woodall's(R) Double 5W rated waterfront campground is situated along the beautiful Sinepuxent Bay and features nearly 600 spacious campsites catering to primitive tenting all the way up to luxury 45 foot motor homes, deluxe rental trailers, and camping cabins. On-site we offer a Western Theme Park, Water Park & Miniature Golf, and High Ropes Adventure Park, as well as daily planned activities for campers, a restaurant and bar, camp store, deli, ice cream parlor, gift shop, and arcade. Bring along your boat and dock it at our 75 slip marina or enjoy fishing and crabbing from our 200 foot long pier. Whether you want peace and quiet or excitement and adventure, Frontier Town has something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
orbiting earth
“Kodiak camper”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Generally very nice staff ,clean restrooms,and plenty for everybody to do.We've been going annually for approx. the last 10 yrs.Close to the beaches,dining,boardwalk.Camp store has just about everything you need.They keep the bugs down by spraying in the early morning hours I believe once a week.

Chester County, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great family camping”
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Based on a recommendation from a friend, my husband and our two children, 12 and 10, camped here Sunday through Friday in June 2009 in a pop-up camper. We all enjoyed it. The kids loved the waterpark, mini-golf, and fishing pier. My husband and I liked the pool, the campsite we picked (it was our first choice on the reservation), the view of the bay from our site, the family atmosphere, and walking down to sit on a bench overlooking the bay to drink our morning coffee. It rained 2 nights and our site was saturated but the staff will come put down sand if you ask. The camp store has everything you need or you forget to bring with you. The location is perfect - right between Ocean City, MD and Asseteague Island. Remember to bring bug spray to Asseteague Island - we went on the trail tour and were eaten alive by mosquitos within minutes of opening the car door.

1 Thank murr10
Angie7773
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dissapointed!”
Reviewed June 26, 2009

I'm a military member and was scheduled to go to Frontier Town the second weekend in July. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my reservation, due to work. What can I say; when you gotta go...you gotta go... I called Frontier Town to cancel and was told by the woman on the other end that since I was canceling within 30 days of my reservation date, then I forfeit the $75.00 I had to put down to hold the site. I was a bit confused by this. I am well over two weeks out and Frontier Town will still be able to rent the site to another camper, so they will not loose any money. When I voiced this to the woman, she simply responded, "That’s our policy".
I'm very disappointed by Frontier Town and this policy of theirs. I could see paying a small fee, if I cancelled within 24 hours of my begin date...but over 2 weeks out. I'm sure my space was rented before I hung up the telephone. I've been going to Frontier Town since I was a small kid. In light of this...I will not return. Its unfortunate that their only concern is the money in their pocket, instead of focusing on the "family oriented" establishment they claim to be.

7 Thank Angie7773
Glen Burnie, maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Just got back today. This was the first time we had the pleasure of staying at Frontier Town. We stayed in one of their deluxe cabins. VERY NICE! The deluxe cabins sleep 6 people and that's exactly what we had. It is a little tight with 6 people but the amenties well make up for that. There is so much to do there. They have a fabulous waterpark that caters to all ages. Don't feel like walking? You can rent golf carts to get around. Frontier town is such a nice place to visit. It's like being taken back to the old west. They do shows, dances, and they have a rodeo. The staff keep it very clean. They also make sure that the kids have plenty of activities to keep them busy. Plus, if you plan on heading to the boardwalk and don't want to drive, they have a "Frontier Town shuttle bus" that takes you right there. You get a whole lot of bang for your buck. Can't wait to go back next year.

2 Thank sweetleese
Baltimore, MD
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 11, 2009

I liked this place. They put on live shows are if it were the wild west. A lot of their acts are comic. They also have Native Americans there that perform. There's also Animals you can interact with too. I really enjoyed myself. This is a great place to take the kids.

1 Thank Sammy79