Review Highlights

Never Thought I Would Go Here

206Bennett
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile

All reviews lazy river water park camp store golf cart western theme old west wild west show deluxe cabin indian village great campground high ropes panning for gold train ride kiddie pool ropes course theme park zip line
Reviewed September 8, 2018

What an awesome little wild western themed park ! from can-can girls dancing in the saloon to serious gun fight reenactments at the OK Corral ! It's not a scary place and kids of any age will have a good time as i've been here as a kid and have taken my kids here for years.....you will love it too :) they have have an awesome zip line area !

SunRVResorts-MD, Public Relations Manager at Frontier Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

So happy to hear you enjoyed our Western Theme Park! Thanks so much for your review :)

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Had awesome time staying here. Lots to and very family and dog friendly. Love the camp store and the transportation to the beaches. Too much to do here. Great place

Thank you for camping with us! We appreciate your review!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We spent part of the rainy Sunday at the water park with my extended family, we’ve always drove past it going to the assateague beach. We got there at 11 or so and it was already packed.

I haven’t been on a water slide since I was 10 and living in nyc there aren’t many options. The slides were fun on both sides and the lazy river was relaxing as well. Bring the kids, don’t forget of where you located, so if you’re not used to all walks of life don’t bother coming.

2  Thank 206Bennett

So glad you decided to stop and try out the Water Park!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

. If you stay at Frontier Town or Fort Whalley your admission is free zipline at a discount. Crowded due to being an open attraction not specific to just campers the lazy river is great slides have long lines but were fun you can bring coolers in no alcohol they do have a bar and food for purchase not overly expensive the bring your own option worked for us to avoid the lines. There are bathrooms and changing rooms which were clean considering the amount of foot traffic the day we were there. Behind the waterpark is Frontier Town where you can visit the Old West Town with stores and shops. There are plenty of lounge chairs Beach chairs and shade. The only issue is there were a few lifeguards that were maybe early teens and obnoxious I witnessed one yelling at kids over and over again as I stood there watching they were doing nothing wrong as if he was showing his power annoyed I did say something to him as he huffed and turned his back to me. The older lifeguards or patient watched very well. We will go back to this attraction as we've already booked our site next year for Frontier Town Campground which by the way can't wait to stay there for the first time we stayed at Fort Whalley

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our Water Park!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We spent the day at the park with 4 adults and 3 kids! There's alot to do and all the children had a good time. It was right next to our rental. Very clean and just an awesome time!

Thank you for camping with us! We hope you and your family will join us again soon :)

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Hey, for $20 a person, I think this is the best kept secret in Ocean City ! My two kids aged 11 and 7 had a blast! It’s was very clean, had lockers to rent for your belongings and food and drinks were great.

Thanks so much for your review of our Water Park! We're thrilled to hear you and your kids had a great time!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The acting at this place was exceptional. Very funny and couldn’t have been better. I went here as a child and with my children and today just with my husband. It’s wonderful to see the staff put such effort into playing their parts in all the Wild West shows that they perform. It’s definitely a great place to spend the day. The shows are close together so you are constantly entertained.

1  Thank Wendy T

We love hearing you've made our Western Theme Park a family tradition! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Spent the day at the park with 6 Adults and 4 Children. Great discount for group of 10. Park is very clean. Staff very nice and the water park activities are great for all ages, including much older adults

So happy to hear your group had a great time visiting! We hope you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights in a tent site.. first night the group next to us were so noisy until 1am .. talking, telling playing loud music ...no regard that people were around & it was late . we changed our site that next morning .. that night at around 1am people came in & set up their tent at that time .. & were not quiet about it . Headlights on & making lots of noise.. Thank God we were only staying one more night .. water park was fun & my son enjoyed it.. that was the only positive ..This was our third stay and unfortunately probably our last ... when quiet hours aren’t enforced .. it’s very frustrating .. camping is supposed to be a relaxing experience ... this was definitely not.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Quiet time is enforced through our Park Patrol team - please do not hesitate to call our after hours number if nearby guests are not adhering to the rules. We hope you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My son had a gig to play in OCMD 8/18/18...other band members were staying here so we decided to stay also.. but rented a RV which was easier for us since it was hot and my husband has COPD and I thought it would be better for him to be in AC for a bit.

We did not spend many hours there...just a few before heading to the beach for the gig and a few to sleep.

I would not recommend this RV AA6

#1 the price..$315.00 per night + tax

#2 the mattresses were completely worn out...its was 3 nights ago and my back is still sore. during check out we told the desk person and she didn't seem to concerned at all.
#3 the air conditioner was so loud and( not very efficient) you couldn't hear the tiny TV even at full volume

#4 the space that the toilet was in was so small and awkward really a bad set up design.

#5 the table was bent and the area could have been cleaner

#6 customer service: I was on the phone for a very long time.. a few times...lost connection and they didnt call back., they had my number. so I had to keep calling back..

I also asked to check in early and ck out late being that we were only there one night and that was denied ...I would give the best possible service to ppl coming in for one night that wouldnt be hard to work out.

very disappointing experience

2  Thank lmaspagnolo

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay in the campground. Unfortunately, we cannot always accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak season. We will most certainly have a team member check that site specifically and look into making any necessary updates. Thank you for your feedback.