Review Highlights
Kids had Fun on the Rides

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jim W
Ocean Pines, Maryland
Never been much now less

If you're over 6 years old I doubt you'll be thrilled. That's the age these old rides are good... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2019

from $100.00
from $400.00
from $96.51
1,113 results
All reviews splash mountain water park amusement park speed world wave pool go karts both parks unlimited rides zip line lazy river all ages ferris wheel mini golf a lot of fun young kids great park next year
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a few hours here last week. We were surprised it was not crowded. The rides were a lot of fun as each of our children rode about 8-9 times. I don’t recommend buying the cotton candy and funnel cake as they were $8-9 each. After paying a lot for rides, Jolly Rogers could reduce the price of these snacks. I was pleased to see many old rides replaced with newer ones and the park clean and neat.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

If you're over 6 years old I doubt you'll be thrilled. That's the age these old rides are good for.
Couple major fun things for the very young. Me. Toads ride. A cart that follows tracks and whips around the corners. It really don't sound like much but the little kid seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Teams in preteens seems to be the bumper car seems to be the hit. If the kids are spending their own money I don't think they'll want to do too much here. If they're spending your money that may be a different story.

This place is really pretty dated. Another thing that's free that the kids seem to have a great deal of fun with is the mirrors. They're toward the entrance and Don't forget to check them out.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

My wife and I were recently in Ocean City, Md., with our daughter and grandaughter (8 yrs. old). We visited there before and on this trip we made our second visit to the Jolly Roger Amusement Park. We opted for the 7 - 11 pm - All-Ride pass for our grand daughter (approx. $.29.00) & a Bronze Packet for us to share. If I remember correctly it was for 40 tickets (approx. $27.00). The "tickets' are placed on a plastic card that is swiped at the ride like a debit card. The All-Ride card also comes with a wrist=band. For less than $60.00 we spent about 3 1/2 hours going on rides and having a great time watching our grandaughter have a blast. The rides range from kiddie to teenage appropriate. Adults can also have fun on some of the rides. This is not 6 Flags Great Adventure, but they stall ihave some exciting rides. There are also games, shows, and obstacle course, food and other events to play & watch. You can buy the ticket packages at either the Boardwalk or Philadelphia Ave. and use them at one of both of those locations. We brought our card from last year and added the Bronze Package to it. We also had some credits/tickets left over from last year on the card that were still good. The Boardwalk Jolly Roger has the larger, more daring rides/adult type rides, but as I said before - The Philadelphia Ave. location also has plenty of good rides. Have fun!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Ride prices are decent, love the card system they have in place. The games are great for all ages, not expensive & most of the prizes are of good quality

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Jolly rogers is a great little amusement park in ocean city md. There is also mini golf, a water park and speedway! So much to do. They do sell a pass for all 4 attractions to spend the day or just for each individual activity. My kids love it!

Date of experience: July 2019