Review Highlights
Yes and no at the same time!!

Yes because the kids love all the slides and then no because when my kids where getting the walking... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Barrett24
via mobile
Jolly Roger Water Park

Jolly Roger Water Park is one of the best water park in Ocean City, MD. When you are in Ocean City... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
tobanerjee

1,097 results
All reviews splash mountain water park amusement park speed world wave pool go karts both parks unlimited rides zip line lazy river ferris wheel all ages mini golf a lot of fun young kids great park next year
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

We spent the day at Jolly Roger amusement park down at the inlet . The kids had a blast! So many fun games to play and rides! My favorite was the ginormous Ferris wheel that overlooks the ocean and boardwalk. So many fun rides to go on! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

The theme park was pricey. It felt a little unsafe at night time with my daughter, however there were several officers making rounds. The grounds were wet after the rain, but cluttered with trash. I would stick with the beach if you are traveling from out of town.

1  Thank krb105
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

This place is more suitable for small kids. Good range of rides. Some of them were old and not working though..however on the positive side, there was little or no waiting time for any ride.

1  Thank febflower176
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I rode the roller coaster with my daughter son-in-law and grandson, first time on a coaster in years. The ride was very exciting and smooth doesn't rattle you around.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Prices are typical for an amusement park.. 30 bucks for a wrist band from7-10. Our daughter had a blast, we went back and hot ourselves bands so we could ride on some of the rides with her. She loved the tea pots, the operator there was super sweet. The operator of the whale ride.. was enthusiastic and was awesome, you could tell he enjoyed being there. However, I wasn't expecting the park to look so run down. Took the train ride and there was a ship that we passed that literally had boards laying on the ground with gaping holes. Some rides looked run down. We went upnto ride the ferris wheel, and the operator went to swipe our pass.. and he says, I have no electric..he walks off and says to give him a minute. Needless to say, we did not get on the ferris wheel. The reason for the 4 stars and not three.. is even though it looked a bit rough, our daughter didn't want to leave, she had the best time and we did as well.

1  Thank grub_addict85