Review Highlights
Mixing with fun people

We just walk through and enjoy seeing other enjoy themselves We've been visiting for over 30years... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
alayap575
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Lots of fun

Reviewed September 4, 2018
stevel585_Rochester
Rochester, New York

1,064 results
All reviews splash mountain water park amusement park wave pool speed world go karts both parks unlimited rides zip line lazy river all ages ferris wheel mini golf a lot of fun whole family young kids great park
Reviewed 1 week ago

Tried to go on weekend in season and there was no parking. Literally. So we drove off. Yes, there is only so much space in OC for parking but still, if you can't get a spot at all you're out of luck.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Great atmosphere. Family fun. Great beach. Lots of different food and games to play. Very safe and clean

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I had such a great time at this park. My 8 year old was so afraid of the slides until he got on one and was addicted. There was fun for the entire family. We arrived around 3pm and it closed at 6 pm so we received half off of admission and parking is free!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This was the Jolly Roger on the boardwalk. The cost to enter is free. The rides are a bit pricey. The park was very dirty--garbage cluttered all over. The bathrooms were filthy. There was a strong smell of garbage in lots of areas.
It looked pretty in the evening with the lights.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We just walk through and enjoy seeing other enjoy themselves
We've been visiting for over 30years. Great to visit after the sun goes down.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I took two teens (17 &16) there. The place is super clean and well kept. We did the go karts and had a great time. Several of the staff members were younger foreign workers on visas, so there was a bit of a language barrier when I tried to ask a few questions. I would recommend this place for a family outing when you've had enough of the beach.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We were amazed at all the activities offered at Jolly Roger. My 13yr old son thoroughly enjoyed himself at the speedway/karting. There are several well designed, challenging tracks to tryout. I thought the price was also affordable. We purchased 6 rides for $36. Definitely recommend, something to do for all ages.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We went early in the week, about 11:00am. Very slow admission process (maybe due to staffing). Pricey, for one adult two seniors and one under 48”, paid over $100. Lots o variety of water activities to chose from. Can bring food and drink in. They have food concessions and lockers for rent. Get there early for shade. This visit was during their last week of the season.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We purchased 2 hour bands from our hotel (Comfort Inn Boardwalk) for $36 each. I was glad to see that we received a nice discount because when we arrived I saw that the 2 hour band was being sold for $45.99. There was fun for my whole family. I have an 8 year and a 15 year old and they both had fun. My 8 year old was the most excited, they had a kiddie section and because he was 48 inches tall , he was able to ride on 2 other go cart rides i dependently. We went around 5:30 and were able to ride most of the go cart rides within the timeframe given but I would recommend going early to get the best experience. Me and my family will definitely return. This was the highlight of our trip.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Great water park!!! i had no clue all of this was in this park. Only issue is I couldn’t figure out which ride belonged to whatever line. By the time you got to the top you either had the wrong inner tube or you ended up riding a slide you didn’t intend to ride.

1  Thank Toni H