“Average park with High Prices!”

Jolly Roger Amusement Park
Ranked #7 of 56 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a whirl on the fast and furious Riptide Express, or challenge the twists, turns and drops of our Roller Coaster, the newest roller coaster at the beach. Then, when you're ready for a break, enjoy cool delights from one of our many concession stands. Try your skill at one of our Midway Games or just view the scenery on the Jolly Roger Express, our 1952 antique train.Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. And as always, there is never a charge to just relax and stroll through Ocean City's only full-service Family Amusement Facility.We have many ways for your family to play. Purchase only enough points on your Jolly Roger Passport to Fun Card to ride the rides you want.
Baltimore, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Average park with High Prices!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The rides seemed very cheap and almost junky. This park is great for small children but for teenagers or adult I would recommend someplace else. Jolly Rogers has games and rides but again.. nothing to brag about...The speedworld next to the park is a great amusement for the thrill seekers@

Visited June 2012
3 Thank iReport_News_

Gambrills, Maryland
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Carnival Type Theme Park/Fun Rides”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Jolly Rogers was kinda cheesy for my friend and I last summer but we both had fun on the rides! It seemed like a carnival but there was more of like the real theme park rides (Hurricane,Avalanche,Swings and a haunted house) and some carnival type games and food and even a circus.
Overall, It was ok.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jen H
Westminster, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“The Jolly Roger on Coastal Highway is awesome, the Jolly Roger at the boardwalk is disappointing.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went to Ocean City with our two children; 6 and 7. We love the Jolly Roger on Coastal Highway, it is so perfect for children! We also love the waterpark. There is an awesome water play jungle gym type thing for the smaller children and lots of cool water slides for the older kids. Be warned, that even if your child can swim, which mine can, they are still required to wear the life vest under 42", even in the kid's play thing. The life vest is awkward, bulky and uncomfortable, I suggest bringing your own. We also took our kids to the boardwalk, which I also believe are Jolly Roger rides (not Trimper's...the roller coaster and ferris wheel section of rides). We bought ride all night wrist bands for the kids and my husband. All the rides for kids that size but one were closed...they were too short for all the cool rides. The plus side to this is we tracked down the supervisor and he knew what the issue was before I started talking. We were refunded our money, which was very considerate as he did not have to refund it. He spoke to the ticket sales girl with us present that if families have children who are small, to inform them that there are not many rides for them. I thought this was handled very well.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank cheermom1986
Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pricey”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We only went on a few rides because we were a party of ranging in age from 2-65. My 10 year old daughter and I were the only ones interested on their rides and everyone else wanted to go to Trimper's. We bought enough points so my daughter and I could ride the roller coaster, but it is a pricey place. I think they have packages that are less expensive, but that did not meet our need of just wanting to ride one ride.

Visited August 2012
Dover, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots for fun”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you like plan games, just go. That's a fun place to be. Water sports there and also Carousel there. Night view is very beautiful, and other funny to plan there.

Visited June 2012