“The Jolly Roger on Coastal Highway is awesome, the Jolly Roger at the boardwalk is disappointing.”

Jolly Roger Amusement Park
Ranked #7 of 57 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a whirl on the fast and furious Riptide Express, or challenge the twists, turns and drops of our Roller Coaster, the newest roller coaster at the beach. Then, when you're ready for a break, enjoy cool delights from one of our many concession stands. Try your skill at one of our Midway Games or just view the scenery on the Jolly Roger Express, our 1952 antique train.Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. And as always, there is never a charge to just relax and stroll through Ocean City's only full-service Family Amusement Facility.We have many ways for your family to play. Purchase only enough points on your Jolly Roger Passport to Fun Card to ride the rides you want.
Westminster, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went to Ocean City with our two children; 6 and 7. We love the Jolly Roger on Coastal Highway, it is so perfect for children! We also love the waterpark. There is an awesome water play jungle gym type thing for the smaller children and lots of cool water slides for the older kids. Be warned, that even if your child can swim, which mine can, they are still required to wear the life vest under 42", even in the kid's play thing. The life vest is awkward, bulky and uncomfortable, I suggest bringing your own. We also took our kids to the boardwalk, which I also believe are Jolly Roger rides (not Trimper's...the roller coaster and ferris wheel section of rides). We bought ride all night wrist bands for the kids and my husband. All the rides for kids that size but one were closed...they were too short for all the cool rides. The plus side to this is we tracked down the supervisor and he knew what the issue was before I started talking. We were refunded our money, which was very considerate as he did not have to refund it. He spoke to the ticket sales girl with us present that if families have children who are small, to inform them that there are not many rides for them. I thought this was handled very well.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank cheermom1986

Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We only went on a few rides because we were a party of ranging in age from 2-65. My 10 year old daughter and I were the only ones interested on their rides and everyone else wanted to go to Trimper's. We bought enough points so my daughter and I could ride the roller coaster, but it is a pricey place. I think they have packages that are less expensive, but that did not meet our need of just wanting to ride one ride.

Visited August 2012
Dover, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots for fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you like plan games, just go. That's a fun place to be. Water sports there and also Carousel there. Night view is very beautiful, and other funny to plan there.

Visited June 2012
seaford, de
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“GOOD CHOICES FOR KIDS IN A SMALL PARK!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had fun with my kids, mini golf, rides, waterpark, ez location, price reasonable and not too overwhelming, you can do it all in one day or stretch it out.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Go-Carts are the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been going here for years! Great deal on all-night packages! Took my boyfriend here for the first time this summer and he was like a little kid in the candy store! Yes... you need a shower after your done... but isn't that true for any place in Ocean City?

Visited July 2012