“Lots for fun”

Jolly Roger Amusement Park
Ranked #7 of 57 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a whirl on the fast and furious Riptide Express, or challenge the twists, turns and drops of our Roller Coaster, the newest roller coaster at the beach. Then, when you're ready for a break, enjoy cool delights from one of our many concession stands. Try your skill at one of our Midway Games or just view the scenery on the Jolly Roger Express, our 1952 antique train.Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. And as always, there is never a charge to just relax and stroll through Ocean City's only full-service Family Amusement Facility.We have many ways for your family to play. Purchase only enough points on your Jolly Roger Passport to Fun Card to ride the rides you want.
Dover, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots for fun”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you like plan games, just go. That's a fun place to be. Water sports there and also Carousel there. Night view is very beautiful, and other funny to plan there.

Visited June 2012

seaford, de
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“GOOD CHOICES FOR KIDS IN A SMALL PARK!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had fun with my kids, mini golf, rides, waterpark, ez location, price reasonable and not too overwhelming, you can do it all in one day or stretch it out.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Go-Carts are the Best!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been going here for years! Great deal on all-night packages! Took my boyfriend here for the first time this summer and he was like a little kid in the candy store! Yes... you need a shower after your done... but isn't that true for any place in Ocean City?

Visited July 2012
Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Unsanitary & Overpriced”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited this attraction on 8/16/2012. It was a beautiful warm day and we (my husband & I, my son & DIL and 4 grandchildren) were ready to cool off.
When we arrived, it was a few minutes before 3p.m. The staff at the entrance suggested we wait ten more minutes and we would be able to get reduced tickets because they close @ 6p.m.
We did as suggested. It still cost $152.00 for 8 of us.
Upon entering, we all went to the bathroom. I was horrified! The smell and the tight quarters were too much.
The park had many nice water rides, but there was trash, dirty diapers everywhere. I noticed two busloads of people leave just after we arrived. Saw no one going around maintaining the park, not one, and we were there for 3 hours.
Water areas supervised by lifeguards, but they turned their heads when we were in the lazy river on tubes and kids were in with no tubes running and pushing people in their tubes out of their way. Dangerous for riders and the unsupervised children. Grandkids loved the place, but of course, all they saw were the pools. Childrens pool was very cloudy and I would not let the kids put there heads underwater.
I guess for the price you pay, I expected a clean, maintained environment. Having visited Hershey Park many times, I am used to seeing staff continually policing for trash. Hershey Park is immaculant, even in the water park area.
Will not visit again, just too dirty.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Stargazer48
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“revisited”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visit the waterpark every trip to Ocean City. Still too pricey but the kids always have a great time.

Visited July 2012