Princess Bayside Beach Hotel
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$199
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$151
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$180
$162
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$149
$139
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Free cancellation until 05/28
$391
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$359
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat view of the bayconvention centerstaying at this hotelbeds were very comfortableefficiencynightlifemddishwasherboardwalk
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Booked two nights here on a friends recommendation....have two small boys.... Hotel and rooms very outdated. Old beds, television, AC unit quite loud, bathroom grungy and mildewed. But worst part is the partiers. I understand about being young and partying ( I did the same twelve years ago at seacrets) but I was never loud and obnoxious all hours of night AND day. Boys were awake all night because of drunks singing, banging doors and screaming in halls literally past 3 am... Pool area on roof was overrun with drunk college age people....so didnt go there...Staff was decent however. Good place to go after parting at seacrets TERRIBLE place for any families. I am writing this from the balcony of my room at the Hampton inn about 500 feet down the road... When we checked in here, our entire vacation got so much better! THIS is a real hotel and actually cheaper!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank WDFike
Ray R, General Manager at Princess Bayside Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

The difference here is Saturday night vs. a Sunday night. If you had reversed your stay you may have experience the same activity at either Hotel. Rates would have been much lower at the Princess Bayside on a Sunday night 25 to 40% less.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Next to Seacrets, pool on the roof gets crowded with 20somethings. Rooms are like stepping in a time machine. The decor is a shrine to early 90's. Not family friendly... good place for the college crowd. No frills. Script of "Hot Tub Time Machine" may be loosely based on a stay here.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Charlie72782

Our location is next to Seacrets and all adult ages have found Seacrets to be enjoyable. You will find a younger clientele on the weekend. But, families also love our Hotel and location, we offer two pools, bayside beach with ECO friendly watersports, Dumster Dairyland next door, Candy Kitchen a short walk away, and the many excellent dining choices nearby.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hotel was clean and the room had plenty of space. The location of the hotel is great easily visible from most places and good access to the bayside. Could have provided better service from the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chase504

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

During a trip to Ocean city(6/21/2011-6/23/2011), my family and I stayed in that hotel (Princess Bayside Beach Hotel, 48th St and Coastal Hway) Room 441 (. During the first night, we went to bed at around Midnight. But at around 3:00 AM, people sleeping in one of the beds woke up soak by a stream of water coming from the room right above us. It was not just a leak. The stream was about the length of the queen size bed and it came down only one side of the bed. It was bad. I called the front desk who then sent their security guard to investigate the matter. He then told me that the people in the room right above me, who was later evicted, was using the Jacuzzi and did not turn off the faucet not until their room was flooded. Then I was offered, another room but I insisted to keep the room with the flooded bed until morning since it would have been difficult to drag the kids off the bed at this time of night and beside it would have taken a long time to move out our stuff to the new room.

For all the inconvenience and trouble, the General Manager of the hotel at first offered to buy breakfast for my family. But we rejected it because, although it was a nice gesture, the trouble and inconvenience outweighed the compensation offered by management. Then, he offered a $ 50.00 discount from the $210.00/per night and a late check-out. We rejected that too. Anything equivalent to at least one night stay, i.e., credit or a voucher for future travel, would not compensate for all the inconvenience and trouble but would have been a much better and acceptable alternative(s). It did come down even close to that.
We felt that preventing one guest room from being flooded by another guest was something that was within the control of the Hotel. In fact, had the Hotel perform the necessary simple task of properly caulking all area around the Tubs in a regular basis and in addition of installing water proof flooring in each guest bathroom, the whole scenario would have been avoided. I would understand if the other guest had drilled a hole and dumped water below through that hole into my bed. Such an action, understandably, would be the kind that would be beyond the Hotel’s control. But, it was not anything like that or at least there was no indication that the other guest intentionally created the all situation so as to flood my room. Hence, the Hotel had its share of responsibility in ruining my stay. In the end, the fair and acceptable relief in this scenario would have been for the Hotel to issue at least full credit for the night, not just a $50.00 discount or a $30.00 breakfast or the use of a flooded room while it was not needed. Besides, video footage of the room taken at 6:24 PM the following day showed that the drying process to get rid of the flood water was still ongoing. We ended up leaving the hotel very upset and dissatisfied. And we have no plan to ever stay there again.
I failed to mention that the replacement room had its share of troubles too. We had to make a few phone calls to the front desk for service. First water in the sink was clogged, then it was the iron board that had a broken leg, and the stove would not work. The AC/Heating is placed right above one of the bed and was very noisy at night and had to be turned off.

I contacted the credit card issuer, American Express. I explained to them the whole ordeal. They investigated it and the hotel response to them was that since I declined everything I was offered during the stay as a remedy, I should not be entitled to receive any other kind of relief at this time. My rebuttal was that, the hotel is the one that should not get paid for selling a bad product. At that point, American express issued a full credit to my account for the night in question. This should have been the fair thing for them (Princess Bayside) to do from the get go had they have good customer service.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Super-Cruiser623

This stay occured two years ago and immediately during the stay upon being notified of the leak the guest were offered a 2nd room. The guest occupied both rooms for the night. It is only fair the guest should pay for one of the rooms.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have to be honest this was not the best trip and I will explain why. First of all the air conditioner was barely working in the room. I was told they did not have any other rooms available. The Hotel is nest to one of the largest clubs in OC. Warning to any families with children or elders you do not want to stay there! It is a great hotel for bachelor parties and adults at 21 other then that not a great idea. My family and I did not get any sleep that night and we moved to another hotel the next day. The whole hall was loud until about 3 am screaming,kicking doors,we heard crying and then we had people knocking on our door because they were so messed up they did not know where they were. Also the worse part are my daughters going to the back of the hotel where the bay is and they found a used condom and a used tampon ugh! Last but least there was trash all over the place from food,cigarette butts and beer cans everywhere. I asked for a refund and I was told I should not have booked a room next to a club I was astounded! I am still working on getting a refund and I hope that the hotel realizes that families will not want to stay there anymore!

Room Tip: Don't go
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Lisa T

The Princess Bayside Beach Hotel apologizes, it is unfortunate a few individuals cannot respect the comfort of other. This occur over the festive 4th of July weekend and we were able to move the guest early the next morning to the Princess Royale Hotel. As I have mentioned in earlier posts Ocean City during Holidays and weekends can have a active and festive late night clientele. Week days are completely different and a greater number families travel Sunday to Thursday. Some individual are more effected by the behavior of this clientele than others. The Hotel did respond to incident and the individual causing the disturbance was removed from the Hotel.