Alamo Motel
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
$161
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
$180
$162
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$109
$391
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
$150
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$325
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 8, 2011

This could be the funniest thing I have ever read, I stayed there back in 05 with my gf and a few friends... We decided to go to Oc for a one day getaway... This is the most disgusting place ever!!! I remember the lights didnt work, bathroom door didnt close, bed were crooked!!! writing on the walls, pool had green slime in it, looked like someone flicked boogers on the walls....
I travel quite a bit and still cant believe how bad this place is... Take your video camera as we recorded a video of how bad it is, we still laugh bout it to this day....I didnt even sleep nervous about being shot

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank cwsth29
Reviewed August 29, 2010

When went down to ocean city md for one day and we was looking for a cheap motel or hotel. We only paid 150 dollars for 7 people. We had one master bed and two bunk beds. There was hair on the sheets and pillows cases on the master bed and we smelled the sheets and the pillows cases and they smelled clean. There was a hole in the master bed wall. And also in the master bed room there was two bulett holes in the window. There was dust on the a.c in both rooms. The master bed felt like you was sleeping on the floor. The bunk beds felt like you was sleeping on spings. There was sinks that was stained in the bed rooms. And yes the there is a sink in each room. The cold water smelled like eggs. And the shower was cracked. There was hair in the shower. No t.p on the roll. Stains in the tub and in each sink. We went to the oecean for the day and we locked the door before we lefted and we got back and the door was unlocked thank god we took are money and stuff with us. I seen a sign that said hot fresh coffee for 2 dollars in the restraunt. So in the a.m i went down to get some coffee for 2 dollars and the ower that only has one arm told me that they had no coffee and that they sell coffee at the wawa. The pool looked clean but there was no one in there. The resturant/bar looked small but was clean. If this place had better mangerment and better house keepers it may look better. And work on redoing the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank tashybaby28
Reviewed August 28, 2010

terrible place with a worst owner rocoe the one arm bandit is a ignorant person who rents sub standard rooms at high class dollars on top of that i have come to learn by a staff member a convicted child molester in the third degree lives there year round stay away if you have children wow what a dump

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank kredvette
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Went on a small vacation to Ocean City, MD and prebooked this hotel. Wish I would have looked into this more. My mistake was not looking at the room before paying. We went into the room, rugs filthy, air conditioner didn't cool room, the bathroom had bugs crawling up the walls. Toilet handle broke and when you sat on toilet it wobbled. Mold and mildew in bathroom, with shower curtain hanging by a handful of hooks. Windowsills had dead bugs on it. Room air conditioner must have had a 1/2 inch of dust on the vents. I was afraid to sleep in the bed if the rest of the room was this filthy.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank J-Lynn53519
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I booked this hotel for one night. When I went to check in the room I had reserved had a small refridgerator in it and it was leaking on the floor so I moved to the room next to it. I only dropped off my luggage and went out right away before inspecting the room. The carpet was disgusting. The bathroom had dozens of bugs (small ants and spiders) in it, not to mention the tub. The sink was falling off the wall and the window was - not boarded up - but a piece of foam covered the window and was duct taped to the wall. I was afraid to turn off the lights. There was a used soap package on the bathroom floor and a used/empty water bottle next to the bed. There were cob webs on the walls like it hadn't been cleaned for the season. The door didn't close properly as it appeard to have been kicked in prior our stay and fixed enough to close. It was unhealthy, unsafe, noisy, and overall a disgusting experience.

I would discourage anyone who wanted to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple