“Very clean”
Review of Ocean City Beach

Ocean City Beach
Ranked #1 of 55 things to do in Ocean City
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Beach was clean & very accessible from the Spinnaker. Just 1/2 block walk. Our grandkids loved the clean sand and friendly atmosphere from other beachgoers was great!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My kids like to surf the waves so we try to come for a weekend every year. We try to park and enter around 10th street so we can have a volleyball net, boardwalk and bathrooms. We got there daily around 10 AM and still had to really drive around for parking. Always found somewhere a few blocks away closer to bay. The rates for rentals are Umbrellas $15 a day, chairs and boogie boards $10. I think this may change since the numbers were written in. Bring board shirts to surf to protect your skin. We think the price to stay on beach, etc is too high. We can fly to Florida and stay in an ocean front condo, ocean front pool and on Miami Beach for the same price. We only come here for a quick get away because we can drive there in 6 hours and camp. It is a nice beach. Just prefer cleaner looking water. It becomes questionable for families at times. Drunk people on beach hitting on younger girls, loud and obnoxious people on board walk at night for sure. Walking past many of the rentals scared my own teen kids. They said this place scares them. There were many rentals with drunk people on the porches and some places had soooo many beer bottles in their rooms. My kids walked very close to us. They said "I don't think I would ever come here by myself or with my friends." The visit accomplished what we were looking for though. It just appears the board walk ocean city area is going downhill and catering to more questionnable people. More party people than family.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The beach was beautiful and very clean. While crowded during the day, it was well maintained. I liked it best during the early morning hours when there were some walkers and fishermen.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We love Ocean City. We've been here many times so it's our "go to" vacation spot. Lots to do, great restaurants to choose from, something for everyone.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

while I can see the attraction for young adults and teens, this is not a great spot to vacation with young children. the place is packed with people, lots of distractions and it is geared for youths who want to party. if you are traveling with younger kids there are quieter beach towns and swimming pools for you to enjoy. the town is filled primarily with pizza and sub sandwich places as well.

1  Thank KTDub2014