“Great Family Owned Course”
Review of Maui Golf

Maui Golf
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been playing this course since the mid 90's and have enjoyed seeing it evolve over the years. What was once an arcade is now a nice shaved ice and ice cream stand which is always refreshing after a round in the hot OC sun. During the day, you can play as much as you want until 6PM. My Father and I used to play for hours challenging each other and ourselves trying to get as low of a score as possible. It brings back memories. It's great for the family, great for children, great for couples and great to play against friends. The family that owns it is wonderful and originally from Ocean City.

1  Thank parrotisla
in 21 reviews
"debris"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This wasn't an overly challenging course, but it was fun. We went around 5:30 during the week and almost had the place to ourselves. With a coupon, we paid $7/game.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Family owned and operated mini-golf place in the middle of Ocean City. Fun for the whole family. Really clean bathrooms. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a hidden Gem this mini golf course is - we play every year and especially like to play at night under the bright lights! It is nice to see the family working together to keep the place clean and safe for visitors of all ages.

1  Thank Lindsey D
See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I recently had a weekend off and attempted to take in as much of Ocean City a possible. We did water activities during the day, and then wanted to do some golfing. I haven't been to Maui in a few years, so was exited to see the addition of Hawaiian Ice and ice cream. Definitely get the blue Hawaiian flavor, and watch out for the surf board hole - hardest hole I've played in a while. The guy at the booth was nice, and took our coupon even though it was from my old coupon book and expired. I would definitely recommend them.