“Last Minute Trip to The Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coastal Palms Inn & Suites

Coastal Palms Inn & Suites
Ranked #67 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Baltimore
“Last Minute Trip to The Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

My wife received an e-mail for a special at the Coastal Palms Inn & Suites, but we needed to act "Now". So I was a little skeptical that we would find a nice place down at the Ocean a weekend after Memorial day but the price was too good to not try and take advantage of the deal. We stayed from a Friday night to a Monday Morning and the entire trip was a pleasant, shocking, surprise. The Hotel was very well taken care of and I am just repeating other reviews about the staff ( Very Friendly, and helpful). You are within about 100 yards of the beach and the fridge and microwave are perfect for the room. As others had also said the rooms had been renovated and were in pretty good shape. Overall my family would stay there again, and we were pleasantly surprised and happy that we decided to take the "act now deal" that came to my wife through an internet ad.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Oriolesfan
, Manager at Coastal Palms Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Thanks for the positive review and thank you so much for being our guest! We weren't kidding, you really did need to "Act Now" because we sold out of all our rooms that weekend. Since it's our Grand Opening Season were trying to get the word out with some great rates. Stay tuned, we run some really great specials, even in the off season! Sign up on our website to stay informed.

Thanks again for being our guest and thanks for the great review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

this was my frist time staying in this hotel, we had a great time and i have to say the staff was very polite. the rooms were very clean and the location was great. my family and i were very pleased, we will definetly come back, thanks

7 Thank LILLY582
carouselresort, Manager at Coastal Palms Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Were so glad you had a great weekend trip. You certainly had some beautiful weather! We have worked really hard to get this hotel up and running for the 2012 summer season and its always nice to hear positive feedback from the people who matter the most - our customers. Thanks again for being our guest, we can't wait to have you back again!
Baltimore, MD
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was my first time staying at this hotel, I usually stay at the Carousel which I absolutely love! I made the mistake us staying at this hotel and I truly regret it. When we attempted to check in at 4:14pm I was informed that they were very busy because of the holiday weekend (Memorial Day) and that our room was not ready yet. So after about 40 minutes they called me to let me know the room was ready. Within 2 hours of checking in and walking to the beach, we decided to take a drive down to the boardwalk when to my suprise and horror someone had side swiped my truck and left a big dent, but no one saw anything or heard anything and when I asked if they had security cameras they stated that the hotel had just reopened less than a month ago and they have not had a chance to install security cameras. They did call the police for us but that was the extent of it. Never once checked back with us to see how we made out. Never ever, ever stay here, if you do, don't park on their parking lot. Hopefully they will install cameras in the near future, but I will never return to find out.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SNGLEMOMOF2
Dear concerned customer, we are truly sorry your room was not available at the designated check in time. It was one of our first weekends open and are working hard to make sure this never happens again.

We can't tell you how disappointed we are in the integrity of the person who did not try to contact you about your truck. We are also disappointed that this reflects poorly on the Coastal Palms. Parking lots are almost always "park at own risk" where the liability lies with the driver. We do have nightly security on the premises to deter and handle accidents and claims. In all honesty this could have happened anywhere and we did notify the proper authorities. Our apologies once again on the damage to your vehicle, we can't stress how disappointed we are in the reflection this has on our staff and management and hope your insurance could cover the damages. Thanks again for your business, we hope your next stay in Ocean City is a positive one.

Travelers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Triangle, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had a great stay! The suites were newely renovated and were very nice. The location was great, close to everything and a great view from our room. The pool was nice also! The Staff was wonderful and the Manager was amazing! He even printed a menu to a restaurant for me ;) Thanks again, I would love to come back!!

4 Thank PamelaFamiglietti
Dear valued customer, thanks so much for staying with our newly renovated property. Your kind words make our jobs so much more rewarding! Its customers like you who make us want to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction. Thanks again for being our guest, we can't wait to have you again!
Mt. Airy,MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

This Inn was clean, clean, clean! I am a mom of 3 and cleanliness and convenience are always number one when I stay away from home. I took a chance on this newly renovated gem and was very pleased! The room was super clean and smelled great! The staff were friendly and attended to my needs quickly. There was enough of everything stocked in the room and the fridge was even bigger than the smaller versions you usually get in a room without a kitchen. The beds were a dream and the room was very eye pleasing. It got even better when I pulled the curtains aside to see a beautiful view of the ocean as well as quaint little houses below. The parking was the easiest I have ever encountered in Ocean City. I would definitely stay again and with the great prices it will make stay-cations a thing of the past! I can't wait to return in July!

Room Tip: Get ocean view because it's great to sit out on the balcony and people watch-and you can see and...