After trying to decide where to stay last week (July 25-Aug 1) we decided to stay at the Spinnaker Motel and I have to say we were not dissapointed.....we were very pleased. We decided to go with the Spinnaker based on the great reviews on Trip Advisor and due to the low price. My husband and two children (ages 8 and 4) were very happy. The motel is very clean. The room was an efficiency, with a full size refrigerator, utensils, oven, coffee maker. Great balcony with an ocean view. The pool was wonderful. My kids loved it. The motel is also in a great location, close to a CVS, liquor store, Dunkin Donuts. The motel also has a coffee shop downstairs. Good food, great prices. We really enjoyed our stay and would definetly recommend it to anyone wanting nice accomodations for a reasonable price. Also, for those of you who love seafood.....you can't miss Higgin's Crab House. The snow crab legs were out of this world! This will be my third time visiting Ocean City, MD. It's definetly one of my favorite places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spinnaker has all full efficiency units that sleep to six people per unit. Each unit includes two double beds a pull out sleep sofa double bed, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenette, full bath and private balcony. All units are NON Smoking. All rooms have free WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Spinnaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spinnaker Motel Ocean City
- Spinnaker Ocean City Md
- Spinnaker Hotel Ocean City