The Spinnaker
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
$151
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
$180
$162
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
$391
$152
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$359
All reviewsview of the oceanfull kitchenprivate balconythe holiday inntwo double bedssmall kitchenpull out sofa bedfull sizeboardwalk beachcounter spacehousekeeping staffdefinitely stay here againcalled the front deskoff seasonfamily vacationmotelstove
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was very pleased with the Spinnaker Motel. The first thing I noticed when I entered the room was a card on the bed stating that all bed linens were clean and fresh for each guest. I was pleased to see that and the beds were comfortable. Our bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly. The pool was very nice. We had four rooms side by side on the forth floor. We had a nice view of the ocean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vickie C
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We have stayed quite a few times here at the Spinnaker and find it very good. Close to the Boardwalk, bus stop, resturants and much more. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff is friendly and informative. The pool area is nice with a large deck and tables with umbrellas. John and Janet

Room Tip: We like the 4th or 5th floor rooms 405--409
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lucky122
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel is situated behind this bid honking hotel that blocks off the beach view. Made a reservation for a non-smoking room but they didn't have one for us, so we had to deal with a smoking room. No complimentary coffee in the morning or ever. There is a coffeepot in the room if you want to go shopping. One poor woman got locked in the pool area. Bathroom was dirty!!!!!! No tissues, no breakfast, internet poor. With so many nice hotels there that we didn't know about, we would not go back here. The only saving grace was a GREAT little restaurant next door that served a terrific breakfast! If I had to do it over I would stay if Fenniker.

Room Tip: I would pick the Days Inn or Holiday Inn next door.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We once again stayed at the Spinnaker for Delmarva Bike Week and the place remains one of the best values in OC. Though the hotel is somewhat dated there have been upgrades to the HVAC and TV's in the rooms, as well as some new carpeting, but the main thing for us is that they keep the place spotless! All of the staff is friendly and helpful, and special requests for rooms adjacent and other considerations are handled without a question.

Room Tip: We always stay in the south tower...the restaurant is there and we like the views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jerseymariner
Reviewed September 14, 2013

after a sleepless 2 night stay the mattress was hard as concrete,we were dressing after a shower one of the houskeeping staff opened the door I said I was not dressed and asked what they wanted the towels & said" can you hand me the towels", I said can you come back later after we have left, I didnt feel it was my job to hand her the towels as it was their job and I was dripping wet,at that time the person said" she crazy [--]" and I was shocked,afer we dressed we went to see the manager on duty and she said it just did not happen and we were told we lied about the incident we were alittle loud then voicing our disapproval and she said to get out or she will call the police she was the worst customer relations person we have ever met I will Never ever recommend this place worst bed,worst professional staff Ever...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple