This was our first stay in Ocean City, MD and stayed at this hotel because it was a referral from a friend. My family arrived 2hrs early for check in and was allowed to park on the property and given access to the pool and changing rooms until the room was ready. Which they nicely called my cell at 3pm to let me know our room was ready. The only complaints we had with our room was our door was very tricky to open. We had to pull the door really hard scan our key and hope for the best. Sometimes took several tries to get in. Also the toilet continued to run and we had to jiggle the handle to get it to stop. The cafe at the hotel Malia's was so cute service was great and the food was yummy. When we checked out at 11 we were told that we could still stay parked on property til as late as 3pm and still use the pool if we liked. Overall view from 4th floor was nice and would probably stay here again but maybe look for something a little closer to the action on the boardwalk so not So much walking for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spinnaker has all full efficiency units that sleep to six people per unit. Each unit includes two double beds a pull out sleep sofa double bed, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenette, full bath and private balcony. All units are NON Smoking. All rooms have free WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Spinnaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spinnaker Motel Ocean City
- Spinnaker Ocean City Md
- Spinnaker Hotel Ocean City