First thing I will say is overall our stay was pleasant, house keeping was professional and front desk was customer friendly. One point that I cant get across enough is its not on the boardwalk or a beach front motel, it is on the ocean side of the street but not beachfront, there is a huge building in front of Spinnaker that is on the boardwalk beach. Rate was 200 night mon-fri which we stayed (about average down there in June). 4th time in OC, would consider staying there again but will probably try other places. Best thing about the room was the balcony which afforded you a distance view of the ocean (nice at dusk) Worst thing was bathroom, too small. Other than that everything was decent to good, like I said overall satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spinnaker has all full efficiency units that sleep to six people per unit. Each unit includes two double beds a pull out sleep sofa double bed, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenette, full bath and private balcony. All units are NON Smoking. All rooms have free WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Spinnaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spinnaker Motel Ocean City
- Spinnaker Ocean City Md
- Spinnaker Hotel Ocean City