After 30 years of going to Ocean City for summer vacations we have settled on the Spinnaker as our favorite motel. Pros: Great location (on the Boardwalk at 18th street- easy walk to the Boardwalk activities but still at a quiet area), cleanliness, large rooms (2 doubles, sofabed & kitchenette), oceanview balconies, reasonable price, walking distance to good restaurants. Cons: small beds, small bathroom, some rooms permit smoking (we had a no-smoking room but the guests at the adjoining room smoked on the balcony beside us). We spent Labor Day weekend at the Spinnaker for our 5th stay. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spinnaker has all full efficiency units that sleep to six people per unit. Each unit includes two double beds a pull out sleep sofa double bed, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenette, full bath and private balcony. All units are NON Smoking. All rooms have free WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Spinnaker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spinnaker Motel Ocean City
- Spinnaker Ocean City Md
- Spinnaker Hotel Ocean City