“Good food but can be noisy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Coral Reef Cafe
Ranked #121 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food but can be noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Food was good and reasonably priced but the restaurant can be quite noisy as it is adjacent to the indoor pool. The quality of the kids menu however was poor.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Manalapan, New Jersey
“Great Food and Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We drank a new drink which the bartender recommended. The food was good. We enjoyed the chicken wings and breakfast.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank gafina03
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Food & Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family stayed at the hotel and ate breakfast at Coral Reef Cafe. Our two kids at for free and had more than enough food with their kids meal. My wife and were also treated to very large portions, I ordered an omelet and my wife french toast. We finished with a bill under $20 and left more than satisfied with plenty of food still on the plates.
I will say that the Coral Reef Cafe is located in the same room as the indoor pool. To us, that was a plus, and my wife and oldest daughter ate fast and went to swim while I sat with my toddler and continued feeding her. While watching them swim. Some people may not like the noise during busy times. But a great idea if going with kids.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Richard L
Lynchburg
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

. We enjoyed having a few drinks at the hotel lounge and also our dinner at the hotel restaurant. Servers in both areas were friendly and courteous. Our only complaint is that the Maryland crab cakes we ordered for dinner, although good, were a bit too salty, but too much salt is a common complaint not only with this restaurant but others as well

Visited October 2013
Solomon's Island, MD
“Worst in O.C.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Have stayed at this Holiday Inn since it was built and eaten here 20+ times.Employees at hotel and restaurant are very friendly and couldn't believe this nightmare wasn't comped.My wife and I returned from a very good day and passed up a 100 restaurants deciding to eat where we were staying.I ordered a rack of ribs that were mediocre at best, and my wife got the easiest meal in the world to make(you would think)? Grilled cheese sandwich,bowl of soup,and green beans........SIMPLE. Green beans were either old or straight from a can and the soup was cooler than the air we were breathing.Asked for the soup to be heated and it came back about 2 degrees warmer,my wife gave up and ordered a piece of the stalest chocolate cake imaginable!The waitress seeing the quality of food she had served offered my wife a tiny cup of ice cream from a Good Humor cooler. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SPEND A $ AT THE CORAL WASTE CAFE, there are a 1,000 good ones in O.C. to choose from.Worst meal we've had in years,and nothing COMPED. Left early next morning with 1st stop for breakfast away from the Coral Waste Cafe,and it was delicious!

• Visited October 2013