Whenever we go to Ocean City for the Ward World Wildfowl Carving Competition, we stay at Castle in the Sand. We usually book the same "bungalow apartment". We've stayed there many times over the past years and have never been disappointed. Reservations were easy to make over the phone, the staff is friendly, check-in/check-out was easy and the apartment was clean. If the hotel would install a bigger shower and improve the water pressure, it would be perfect! I guess we've gotten use to to it though...part of the apartment's "character"...lol. If there is one compliment I can give the "Castle", it is the fact that they are always friendly, reliable and consistent....and that is why we stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md