We arrived slightly early and had no problem checking in. When we got to the room we were a little disappointed at how the room looked compared to the pictures. The pictures must have been taken when the units were brand new. After reading the hotel rules about noise disturbances not being tolerated at all, I was surprised to be kept up half the night, nightly by screaming, partying kids staying at the hotel. Although we felt mislead by the online pictures, and let down by the hotel not enforcing their rules to make for a peaceful stay, the view and location helped us enjoy the stay. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful. There was one lady who seemed to be miserable, but luckily I didn;t have to deal with her. If you are a healthy eater it might be hard to find places to dine in ocean city. There is a great new place across the street called the Toucan. They have some healthier options and will modify your order to suit your dietary preference. Take care!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md