My family and I have gone to Castle In The Sand, OCMD for the last 20 years for vacation. We enjoy the very clean and friendly atmosphere. The staff is helpful and go way beyond caring for you when you are there. We love the activities for the adults and children. The Castle is a family oriented vacation spot that will hold many special memories past and future. This year we were blessed to have 4 generations staying there. As my grand daughter says..".I love my castle" and we do too. Swayne, Ehle and McMaster families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md