We stayed in the north tower on the 3rd floor and had a great view. The room does need some updating but the beds were comfortable and the tv has MANY channels. Our room had a small kitchen area that was just enough. The bathroom is very small but the shower head is awesome! The staff is very polite and we were allowed to check-in at 10:30am. That was very accomodating to our day. We loved the live music at Coconuts (the outside hotel restaurant), happy hour and beachside and poolside food and beverage service. The boardwalk ends around 27th and the hotel is on 37th so that gives you an idea of how far the two are. Overall, our stay was great and relaxing! I would go back again. Oh, Phillips seafood on 21st was very yummy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md