Me and 4 of my girlfriends stayed in Caste in the Sand last May, 2012. We booked one of the rooms (I forget the name) on the lower level with the back door leading to the beach and we loved it! The place was clean, we heard no noise from the other rooms, and overall we enjoyed the spaciousness of the room. We had a small problem with ants on the last night of our stay, but nothing too concerning. The maid came every day and gave us fresh towels and trash bags. We were unaffected by any of the other vistors and it felt as though we had the place to ourselves. It was a little outdated, but as are most of the hotels in Ocean City. It was also a little bit of walking distance from the action, but overall it wasn't too bad. Parking was right in front of our room, which made getting our luggage to the room super easy. It was a little pricey, but I would for sure recommend this place for anyone who wants to truely relax on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md