it was a nice place to stay. the room was not even close to what the web site showed, which was dissapointing at first. it was clean and the veiw was great. as someone mentioned, the layout was odd but understandable. the beach was a hop, skip and a jump away. which was good because i am disabled and can't walk very far. the bed was horrable for me. i slept on the pull out couch and that was no better. other than that we were very happy with everything. we will be going back next fall. this time we will avoid bike week. we loved looking at them but it was really loud and hard to travel or get a seat at a restaraunt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md