We stayed in Castle South Suites on the second floor suite 21 at the far end. I asked for second floor because hey said you could see the ocean in an ocean front suite. I could see the ocean if I stood up on the balcony and looked between the trees and sand dunes. Not what I was expecting from a balcony ocean view. However other rooms on the same floor may have better views.
Other than the view the room was ok. A very strange layout bedroom in front living room in back with passage through either the kitchen or bathroom.
I would stay again maybe in another building or the third floor at the opposite end. The south suites do not have an elevator just for your info.
One more thing the rooms only have an air conditioner in the living room this was not a problem for us at the end of September but it could be one in he hottest part of summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md