My wife and few friends stopped in to see the live band Sunday starting at 4. I stayed at Castle in the Sand this past March but this was the first time I’ve been to Coconuts since the outside bar wasn’t opened in March. We made it in time for the fastest happy hour in OC, 2 for 1 drinks!! We gabbed a table around 6. It was a great experience and the server was great! We ordered the crab salad and the jerk chicken wrap. Both outstanding along with a few orange crushes of course. We’ll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premiere direct oceanfront family resort with desirable location on two blocks sun-kissed beach. Guest amenities include free wireless internet, Olympic pool with diving board, sand volleyball court, beach equipment rentals on-site, free kid’s activities, and live entertainment daily in season. Beach House dining offers a la carte breakfast and buffet breakfast daily. Coconuts Beach Bar offers open-air beachfront patio dining. Waitress service on our beach and pool deck. Take A Dip Ice Cream Shop open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle in the Sand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Sand Hotel Ocean City
- Castle In The Sand Ocean City Md