The place is affordable for a family. Different rooms and amenities to choose from. Everything functioned. Staff is friendly and down to earth. They do not steal. The maids do cuss and bring their children to work with them, but they are very friendly. Two pools, one indoor, which is optimal for bad weather and is open till 10pm. Outdoor pool is good too. If you smoke or drink, you can at poolside. Obscure you alcohol bottles, of course. The rooms are clean and there are no bugs. A little dated in the motel part, but the rooms are HUGE and it's great if you got kids that need space to play. It is convenient to all attractions and food. A few blocks from the end of the boardwalk where you catch the train to the inlet and amusements. JollyRogers is across the street and two crab houses are a minutes walk. Plenty of parking. Safe area. Virtually no noise. We love it there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flamingo Motel offers affordable lodging in Ocean City, MD. We have 3 Ocean View Buildings that includes standard rooms as well as kitchenettes and suites. We also have an indoor and outdoor pool. All our rooms have a microwave and a small fridge, free wifi, and a 32 inch flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Motel Ocean City Md
- Flamingo Ocean City
- Flamingo Hotel Ocean City