“Outstanding!”

Add it.
Submarina
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had homemade lasagna, and my husband had homemade lobster ravioli, both outstanding! The owners were there and super friendly people. Great family atmosphere! The bathrooms are the cleanest and best decorated in OC! Definitely will send all my friends!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

On are last day of staying in Ocean City Tuesday May 7, 2013 my wife and I wanted a sub from here. I ordered the fresh turkey sub my wife ordered the 8oz cheeseburger and mozzarela sticks. The older gentelman that took are order look like he wasnt happy being working wery grouchy. He made are food with out and santiry gloves. The place was filthy we should have cancelled are order but we didnt shame on us. We got back to are motel room we ate and with in 20 minutes I be came very ill throwing up stomache pains so bad I thought I was giving birth for a male. With in 30 minutes of me becoming ill my wife also did same condtions. Sadly to say the food ruined are last evening in Ocean City to was to be a happy ending to the previous days. This place is very discusting I will tell all my friends not to eat here unless like being ill for there stay. I wish I could give it a zero but cant.Stay far away from this sub shop in fact run away quickly in which I wished we would have done.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have been to Submarina many times. The food is consistent, tastes good, usually good quantity. The menu prices can be a bit steep, but the daily specials are priced fairly. The cheesestake sub is a favorite.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place has great food, homemade salads, desserts. The owners are so friendly, you always feel welcome. Looks small from the outside, but it has lots of room inside, plus a bar.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

First trip got pizza, Wonderful. Second trip had subs, Great (order buffalo chicken cheese-steak (not on the menu)). Third trip was a total surprise dinner instead of the usual fare at most Italian Restaurants/Carry-Out the food was 5 start restaurant quality . I had the lasagna my wife had the lobster raviolis both were homemade and wonderful. The lobster raviolis actually had bit of lobster in them with a creamy vodka sauce.