“Unexpected Pleasure”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Service was above the norm and meals were excellent. Quality ingredients and preparation indicated a chef that cared.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We enjoyed a fabulous meal at 32 Palm. I had the palm duet. It has my two favorite things duck and shrimp. It was off season and in the middle of the week so for most of the time we were the only ones in the restaurant. The service and food were great. Yes it is a little expensive but it was worth it.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate dinner here while staying at the Hilton. The food was terrific. The Crisfield crab dip is amazing. I had the Rockfish stuffed with Crab Imperial and that was wonderful as well. The service was great. It was nice to be able to stay in the hotel to eat after a day of traveling and have such a high quality meal.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was my first Thanksgiving away from home and I was a little hesitant about eating at the hotel restaurant, well I must say I was a satisfied customer. The restaurant had lots of food to choose from and a carving station. The desserts were great also. It was a nice atmosphere and the turkey was done just right. We will be spending Thanksgiving Day there again in 2013. Reservation already made!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton and were very happy we tried this restaurant. Very, very good. I had the steak and cake which came with a vegetable and orange rice. Both the filet mignon and the crab cake were perfect. I also enjoyed a chocolate cake for dessert. So good! Two other family members ordered the Bermuda Triangle and the crab cakes and they really enjoyed them as well. We will definitely be back next time we are in Ocean City.