Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews an indoor heated pool paint job great condo three bedroom amusement park nice resort walking distance to the beach off season view of the bay memorial day weekend good size first floor timeshare unit accommodations appliances proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Was there over Memorial Day weekend. Without going into details, I want to again thank Tanya for bending over backwards to accommodate our needs. We had a laundry list of needs and even though I know we were annoying, she was always pleasant, offering solutions and going way out of her way to assist us. The unit was clean, well stocked and completely functional. The location is great, close to the boardwalk, restaurants, amusement park, and other entertainment. We took a 30 minute drive to the Tanger outlets in Rehoboth Beach. It was a wonderful weekend.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank nikkirey27
Tanya_OH, General Manager at Ocean High Condominium Association, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you very much for the positive review! My team and I are always eager to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and we make whatever efforts we can to provide great customer service. We're so glad you and your guests were able to enjoy the property, the location and the nearby businesses. It was our pleasure to have you over the holiday weekend and we hope you will choose Ocean High again in the near future. Many thanks, again, for your kind words!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Great view of the bay! Great location! Good service. That's where it ends. Room was in desperate need of repair/renovation. Toilets(yes multiple) were loose, one piece shower unit pulling away from wall, cracks in ceilings and walls, carpets torn, furniture worn and ripped. Cob webs in corner of master. It's a shame because a renovation could make this a 5 star resort.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank kinggs66
Tanya_OH, General Manager at Ocean High Condominium Association, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for your review. We strive to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay and we address any issues they may have immediately but unfortunately none of these issues were brought to my attention during your stay. I can assure you that the toilets have been fixed as there was a flooring issue we were unaware of at the time of your arrival and the torn carpet has been replaced. I will look into the other issues you mentioned as soon as the current guests check out so we can tend to them before another guest arrives. We value your comments and feedback regarding the condition of the units as we are unable to determine some of the problem areas without them. We hope you will return to Ocean High to enjoy the great water view from the 3BR/3BA unit, the location of the property and the good service you mentioned.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time visiting Ocean City. We made the trip for my daughter to attend Reach the Beach Cheer Competition. This was a horrible choice! I thought it was strange that check-in wasn't until 6pm but the office is only open until 7pm. We checked in late which really wasn't that difficult. They have an after hours service phone number and key box. The lock on the key box was open with several envelopes with unit keys. I then discovered that the lock was broke. Once we entered our parking lot we had a difficult time parking because there was a mound of mattresses - bed bugs maybe?? I am not sure on that. We looked around at other parking lots for the units and noticed piles of mattresses everywhere. Once inside Unit 11 we discovered there was a MAJOR ELECTRICAL ISSUE!! The kitchen and downstairs bathroom lights didn't work at all. The microwave was flickering and the thermostat was set to 72 degrees but the temp was 56 degrees. Obviously the heat was not working. When we turned one light on others would dim and some would then even turn off. The maintenance guy showed up and thought he could fix it. My husband explained there would be no way he could fix it tonight. Once he looked at it he agreed. It looked like an issue with the main feed to the building. The maintenance guy was very nice and understanding, but it was Hotels.com that made the issue 10 times worse. Although Hotels.com was not as helpful as they could have been, I was able to get a full refund. My husband then called the fire marshall. Beside the issues above the door for the pool was replaced with a make-shift plywood door. These were only things I noticed within the 45mins I was there. I am sure there was probably lots more wrong. The set-up of the unit is not for families, but it would be a good layout for a group of friends. Strange inground hot tub in the bathroom as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tanya_OH, General Manager at Ocean High Condominium Association, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. I'd like to take this opportunity to address the issues you mentioned and explain each one in detail. The lock on the lockbox was in good and working order at 7pm when the envelopes were placed inside for all of guests still needing to arrive and check in such as yourselves. Unfortunately at no point was it brought to the attention of the after-hours emergency service that the lock had been broken. It was discovered by our staff at 9am on Saturday morning and was replaced immediately. Mattress replacements for the entire property took place on April 4th and that is the actual reason mattresses were found on our property upon your arrival. This is a procedure that electively takes place here at Ocean High on a regular schedule in order to make efforts to provide clean and comfortable mattresses for our owners/guests. The mattresses were placed on the curbside in order to be picked up for the Ocean City spring clean-up of bulk items scheduled for Aril 7th and 8th. There was no electrical issue with unit 11 when it was cleaned and inspected earlier on Friday. An electrical specialist was called to our property to address the issue you mentioned and it has been determined that it is a matter that can only be resolved by Delmarva Power who is currently at the property. It is not an issue that was caused by any negligence on our behalf and it could not been avoided in any way. The pool entry door was damaged significantly by the 4th Nor'easter our area experienced recently and it was inspected by the State of Maryland on April 5th to ensure we were in compliance with the law and would not be forced to close the pool down. We are scheduled to have the replacement door installed in the next week or so. Our maintenance employee was prepared to assist in moving you to another unit just a few doors down as soon as he realized he could not resolve the electrical issue as we are always willing to do what we can to ensure you enjoy your stay at Ocean High.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Fabulous view of the bay, OC lights, and the Route 90 Bridge in the distance. Lots of great restaurants in walking distance. BUT: stair steps within the unit are challenging, and little things like awful shower heads, non-matching dinnerware, inoperable fireplace in master bedroom all lessen the quality of the experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank lleablea
Tanya_OH, General Manager at Ocean High Condominium Association, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for choosing Ocean High! We're so glad you enjoyed the view from our bayside unit! We are currently changing out all of the shower heads at the property as an off-season project. Apparently they had not been changed in the unit you occupied prior to your arrival. Thank you for bringing that to our attention and for your review.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

The unit was very old..shag carpet, popcorn ceiling, stove burners did not fit, no heat in lowest floor, no window in upper floor bedroom. Steps to upper floor bedroom were small and I fell but caught myself twice. Since no one else had ever brought this problem up I told the manager to forget about it. I left and won't go back.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Tanya_OH, General Manager at Ocean High Condominium Association, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Ocean High. The layout in our three story townhouses (2BR/2BA) does include many steps and a loft for the master bedroom so some guests prefer our 3BR/3BA units which are only two stories and no lofts. The safety of our guests is certainly a main priority so we are thankful no injuries took place while you were here. Thanks, again, for sharing your thoughts. Merry Christmas to you and your family!