“decent dinner”

Add it.
Angelo's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have eaten here several times as it is one of my friend's favorite restaurants in OC. The staff has always been great. I like the food, especially the creamy Italian salad dressing. I do think it is slightly overpriced for what you get. The interior could use some updates. The drop ceiling with stained glass light covers seem very out of place.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went there for dinner.
We liked the pastas.
The server was very friendly and courteous!
The red wine was too hot. Need to be cooled down a little bit.
The kids ate all their plate which is rare!!!
Need some renos as the decor is really outdated!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Service was incredibly slow. Waiter spent most of the night chit chatting at the bar. Bathroom was not clean! Pizza oven STILL broke in May 2013. Which they didn't tell us. I paid 14$ for 5 ravioli that we ok. My step daughter's chicken fingers were definitely microwaved. So gummy she could hardly chew them. - worst $65 ever spent!!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Unlike other reviews we found the waitstaff to be very attentive although the place was dead when we arrived. The tables were very nicely setup and i did not see any issues with dirty silverware. My chicken was awesome although i do agree that the spaghetti that came with it was out of the box. My fiances lasagna was good and a huge portion. Since we were on the bike but staying close by our waitresss made sure that she wrapped up the leftovers so it wouldnt spill in my bag. Which she did not have to offer to do. The salad was good and i loved their homemade creamy italian. I do think the place needs a little bit of a facelift. There are a ton of restaurants in the area so business need to keep up. They had a nice setup but the decor was outdated and reminded me a bit of our olive garden at home.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

there are a ton of restaurants in OC. 1 night driving down philadelphia ave wmy family wer elooking for a differne tplace to eat and found this joint. place was almost empty. silverware was dirty. waitress was clueless. fried calamari app, eh ok but nothing great. slow service with waiting a long time fro bread and our meals. I had chicken salmboticca whichwas less than average. My wife had shrimp scampi, which came out and looked like a 2year old made it or it came out of a box, just like their spaghetti as a side for all meals which is silly as my wife hates spaghetti and asked for something else but they don't offer anything else How dumb is that! Anyway, the ambiance is old and tiresome and the place had a horrible smell, like dirty gym clothesd that have not been washed in months. This place is pathetic for a "fine dining" italian seafood restaurant and is an embarrassment.

1  Thank kevin h