“Excellent”

Mother's Cantina
Ranked #33 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Good, fast, friendly, food. Definitely a must stop. Top of our list next time in OC. Happy hour is a great deal.

1 Thank Richard C

“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I have heard about Mothers Cantina's happy hour which if I recall correctly consist of a special on Margaritas , domestic beers and about 6 or 7 different types of tacos ,but what I did not know was that they have a full regular menu with tons of delicious options including vegetarian,vegan and gluten free options . I myself am not a vegetarian so I opted for the chorizo chimichanga combo meal, the amount of food I received was unreal , along with my chimichanga I got an enchilada ( I recommend the portabella ) a taco ( I got sautéed fish) and beans and rice! It was excellent ! When I received my check I was shocked at how inexpensive it was ,our group had plenty of margaritas and appetizers. We all left full and happy, the food was delicious, the servers were friendly and very attentive and I will definitely be back. I highly recommend giving Mothers Cantina a try!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yewwww!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Love this place so much! The atmosphere there is amazing along with the incredible happy hour specials that are offered every day 4-7pm! Best margaritas in the world along with a great selection of beers and they had their own homemade red and white sangria when I was there. They also have a spectacular dinner menu if your not interested in happy hour that offer meals that look absolutely beautiful and taste as good as it looks maybe even better. Lastly everyone who works there are extremely nice, attentive, and really just awesome people.
#MothersCantina

1 Thank Zmitch123
Ocean City
“Best Mexican food in OC!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place isn't the locals favorite for nothing! The food and drinks are obviously made with the freshest ingredients and never fail to disappoint. I always start my meal out with their guacamole which I have no doubt they make fresh daily. The portions are generous, I can always count on having leftovers for lunch the next day. Happy hour is one of the best in town (every day from 4-7!) tacos start at $1.25 and margaritas are $3.50 (hard to have just one!). It can get very crowded during happy hour so be prepared to wait for a table but service is always fast and friendly! Hands down one of my favorite spots in ocean city!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Meh.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited Mother's Cantina around 5 PM on a weeknight and did not have to wait to get a table. The food was just okay. Salsa is not very spicy, and the beef chimichanga is not shredded beef but ground beef. Wait staff was friendly but a little too attentive. They stopped by the table far too often.