“Good food and good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Goolee's Grille

Goolee's Grille
Ranked #282 of 417 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Good food and good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Their breakfast sandwiches are great. The service is also very good. They are located close to the Plim Plaza where we stay.

Visited May 2013

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Good food/Great people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a nice little place near 2nd street. Our hotel was at 1st street so we had breakfast here on a rainy day. I believe it is a family business and the staff was really nice and friendly.
We all ate something different - from eggs to omelets. They have good lamb meat.
The portions have a good size - not very big as in all the other places - thing that i really liked!
I enjoyed the Granny Eggs and loved them. One of our friends had an omelet but wasn't too happy with it. So i would say it depends on taste!! Try it once - maybe it fits yours!

• Visited August 2012
Annandale, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly folks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very nice people. Genuine family run business. They deliver. Food was excellent. They willing to suggest what will fit your diet if you have special needs "diabetes".

Visited August 2012
Baltimore suburbs
“Breakfast 'til 2:00 p.m. for you late night partiers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place is nothing to write home about. I ordered the Papa's special but got the Mama's instead (without my toast and homefries). At least they came when I was only halfway through my breakfast. They were out of wheat bread and I heard the waitress tell the people behind me that they were out of orange juice. And the food, while not really bad was just kind of there. Eggs over easy were over cooked with hardly any yolk running from it. Two pieces of bacon, a little thin half slice of ham....just there and at a cost of 10 dollars.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DJinMD
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great find in downtown OC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stumbled upon this place while walking from my parking spot to the boardwalk. My husband and I shared a yummy omelet and some huge iced coffees. Everything was great! The breakfast menu is large, with all of the basics, plus some fun options. The food was delicious, and tasted home-cooked and healthy. Bathrooms were clean. The service was actually A+, with not one, but two servers actually trying to take our order at the same time. It's refreshing to see people enjoy their job! The owner came out and had a friendly conversation with us before we left. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited July 2012