My family of 4 stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. The last time we were in Ocean City we did not have a good experience so I was hesitant to come back. We enjoyed our stay this time around at the Holiday Inn and Suites. This hotel is located directly on the boardwalk. We had an ocean front suite with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed. We had a private balcony that was furnished with a table and chairs. We had a full kitchen with dishwasher. It was nice to be able to make quick meals for breakfast and eat out on the balcony. The room was a little dated but very clean. The location is perfect. We parked our car and didn't drive for the rest of the weekend. There is a CVS within walking distance, but if you want groceries such as lunch meat and things of that nature, you should get them on the way in because there are no big grocery stores within walking distance. We were able to walk to the end of the boardwalk to ride the rides and play games every night. I'm guessing it was about 1.5 miles to the end of the boardwalk from this location. There is a tram car you can ride for $3 dollars each way/person if you don't want to walk. My little one loved the activity pool. It has a shallow entry so you just walk right in. It was heated so he didn't mind going in. There is a spa tub near the activity pool. You need to be 15 in order to use it. The other pool was not heated and was pretty chilly when we were there. You have to purchase your alcohol through the pool bar. They don't allow outside alcohol in. The pool hours were also a little strange. The activity pool closed at 6pm and the other pool closed at 8pm. The hotel gives you passes to get towels at the pool. If you hand in your towel you get the towel pass to use the next time. The indoor pool is next to a restaurant/bar. It was a little chilly also. The only downside to this property is the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md