Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$287
$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
1,041 results
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomjacuzzi tubindoor poolcoral reef restaurantkids eat freeoff seasonfresh fruitnice sizeper nightfront desk staffshower headsleeper sofapots and pansking suitefull sizeprivate balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2011

First time in OC .... traveling with my wife and we took a couple of days to unwind here. I could not be more pleased!

Everything is first-class, and the view of the ocean from our 7th floor suite is magnificent. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Do what you can to get an oceanfront room!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Travels_with_JLB
Reviewed May 22, 2011

My title says it all. From the moment you walk into the hotel till the moment you leave, you will find little to complain about here. You are met on the ground floor by a charming young man who gladly assists you with your luggage cart, with getting you an elevator, opening doors for you, and gladly answering any questions you have. The front desk staff is exceptional and will go above and beyond to make your stay the best it can be. Ask for Meaghan when making your reservations. She is an angel! The suite we had was an end unit with 2 queen beds. The suite was enormous with both bay and oceanfront views, and also side ocean and bay views. Comfy, comfy, comfy! 2 large flat screen tv's so hubby and I could each watch our shows at night. An awesome walk in shower with three showerheads, including a rainfall showerhead. Jacuzzi tub in the room that was more than big enough for the two of us (but we didn't get a chance to use it). New kitchen with all the necessities. Big fluffy towels and all the little extras like bath salts, shower caps, body lotion and more. And the food in the cafe when we had breakfast was served good and hot by a very attentive waitress who never made us ask for coffee or juice refills. All three of the pools were in use during our stay and the kiddie pool almost made me wish I was 8 again. Water slide, whirlpools, and a whale that sprays the little ones all looked like so much fun!
All in all, I highly reccommend the Holiday Inn Suites on 17th St in Ocean City Md. I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank momoo
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Just wanted to say what a beautiful Hotel this was. The room was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! We stayed in a King Suite and it was absolutely FABULOUS, I could go on and on but unfortunately we only stayed one night. We were on a mini-vacation so all our stays were short lived but enjoyed every second while I was there!!!!

Room Tip: King Suite!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank grumpymom2303
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I hadn't been to OC in 20 years, but my mother had never been despite living more than half her life in Maryland. So I took her and my fiancee in the off-season. It was the best time to be there! No crowds! I researched hotels carefully and found this one. Great location, bedroom facing the ocean, restaurant on premises. Mom just couldn't get over how nice the room was and loved going on the balcony to look at the ocean. The food was really good, especially their crab dip, which I'm particular about. I can't really find one thing to complain about.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank mdgal24
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Came down for a golf weekend and though the weather was a little cold the accomodations were great.Joe (concierge) and his staff made sure we had everything.I will be going down again soon with the family.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends