Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$146
$199
ClarionHotels
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$159
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$155
HIExpress.com
$190
$171
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$202
$188
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$149
$176
$318
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
1,045 results
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomjacuzzi tubindoor poolcoral reef restaurantkids eat freeoff seasonfresh fruitnice sizeper nightfront desk staffshower headsleeper sofapots and pansking suitefull sizeprivate balcony
Reviewed February 25, 2011

This hotel has the rudest employees I have ever encountered! I usually stay with Holiday Inn, and this has to be the worst staffed hotel. If you like snobs and people who don't care about their job, then this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fanny_65
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Although we stayed here in the off season the prices were still a bit steep- BUT that being said you get what you pay for. Stay was very nice, rooms were clean- no carpets in our room. The view was AMAZING! Balcony was a nice size, table and chairs so you could dine overlooking the beach/boardwalk. Location is right on the boardwalk so it's easy to get to and from beach. Bed was so-so although I'm very picky. Large rooms- separate bathroom, living, eating, and bed areas. Bedroom had it's own door so if you have people come to your room you can still feel at home with your privacy. Two large tvs. Basically felt like I was in an apartment with the size! There was limited things open around the town but they provide you with menus of local places so you can call around and see whats good and open. Also had a book of things to do. Friendly staff. Always someone around if you needed towels or a question answered. Indoor pool in the dining area, nice size gym as well. Very big outdoor pool as well (closed so not sure how that was). Best point- watching the sunrise on our balcony during our stay. It was perfect. Worst point- if you're looking for a lot to do and like to have a lot of options as far as dining is concerned don't go during off season.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jessnmike
Reviewed February 23, 2011

If you pay the premium for the included breakfast, you will find that you receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each toward breakfast. Sounds reasonable - except virtually any order with coffee will put you over the $10. This would not be so bad were it not for the bland, tastless food served adjacent to the splashing kids in the clorine drenched pool. There are some very good breakfast spots in OC - dont make the mistake of eating here.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Arrived Feb 4 2011 early evening,checked in ... staff at the front desk were wonderful (wish they had been who we dealt with the whole 3 days we were there). Went up to our room unpacked and started to get ready to go out for the evening ... noticed the bathroom was filthy. The toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. Headed out, stopped at the front desk and told them the problem in which they said it would be dealt with right away. Came back from a n evening out and toilet was clean. Next day getting ready for the day ... I'm questioned by my sister as to if I had already had a shower? I hadn't and she pointed out the there was an open bottle of shampoo and used soap sitting on the to ledge!!! Called down to the front desk and was assured it would be cleaned right away. It was quite a while before someone showed up. The room attendant told me she had cleaned the room, so I showed her what we found .... next thing you know it wasn't she who had done this .... there was another attendant working that does a very poor job. (own it girl, it was your fault)
The next day is Super Bowl, we head out enjoy the day and sights come back to our room and see that it had not been attended to ... no coffee, no coffee cups the usual things replenished each day.
Get ready to go out to a local Steelers Bar to watch the 2nd half of the game ... ask the guy at the front desk to please call us a cab ... at that he noticed my Steelers shirt and made a few unsolicited comments on how he doesn't like the Steelers (When you're in the hospitality industry you don't bash your customers)... calls a cab company tells them where we want to go and hangs up and says hmm that wasn't much help and pretty much says the cab wouldn't take us to the bar we wanted to go to because they celebrate the Steelers ... Calls us another cab says it will be there with in 5 minutes. We waited 20 minutes and I went back in to let him know it had not shown up ... he was busy playing with his cell phone hardly looked up at me and said it will get here in a minute. (he was sooooo rude!!!!)
Next morning opened a packet of coffee we had brought with us and drank our morning coffee from bowls!!! Upon check out I was asked how our stay was in which I told him everything I just wrote in this review, and they guys says ... sorry to hear about that!!! We really weren't all that full not to get service. Have a nice trip home!!
WE WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN. Would not recommend to my worse enemy.

• Stayed: February 2011
3  Thank ralston0123
Reviewed December 11, 2010

My wife and I have been visiting Ocean City in the summer for many years with our entire family. About 10 years ago we came back for a few days in the winter,just the two of us for a romantic get away. At first we tried several hotels, then one year we stayed at the Holiday Inn on 17th Street. We never stayed anywhere else since. We love the way the hotel decorates for Christmas. The place is very clean,has a wonderful staff and the room is an excellent place to stay. Nothing like taking a nice hot jacuzzi in the bathroom and then sitting out on the private balcony watching the ocean to relax . A paper is delivered out side your door every morning. Free fruit is available in the lobby and a high speed internert connection is free in every suite. This year we brought our 4 year old granddaughter along. We took her to the Winterfest of Lights,swam in the indoor pool(which we had all to ourselves),ate at Grotto's pizza,Waterman's Seafood and Coin's. Played games in the hotel game room,watched movies,walked on the beach and a mostly empty boardwalk and had a wonderful time. My granddaughter cried when we had to leave for home. She wanted to stay at the hotel.I got a great rate online for the room(less than $90 a night) and believe me it was worth much more. So if you want to spend some time in Ocean City in the winter, stay at the Holiday Inn. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family