“very good pizza, mediocre service”
Review of Franco's Pizza

Franco's Pizza
Ranked #144 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2013

With a good sized group, we ordered three pizzas. One was pepperoni; the second was pepperoni, sausage, onions, green peppers, and mushrooms; the third was feta, spinach, and tomatoes. The pepperoni pizza was just okay, because the sauce isn't anything special. But the sausage and vegetables (and fungus) on the second were very tasty, as the veggies were sliced very large. I didn't try the third one. We ate outside on the boardwalk and had a very pleasant dinner. The one negative thing I will say is that the staff didn't smile once and generally seemed pretty impatient. They got the job done, but they didn't exactly add to the experience.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's no exaggeration - Franco's has the best mushroom slice I have ever tasted. Perfect blend of marination on their mushrooms. And the sauce is also the best I have ever tasted. Tastes like fresh tomatoes. During a 7 day trip to Ocean Pines we ate at Franco's 4 times. Best in O.C. P.s. - their fresh squeezed lemonade is the real deal.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is the best pizza in Ocean City, MD!! Try their salad pizza...delicious! This place is located right under the SeaScape motel and offers inside or outside dining right on the boardwalk....one of my favorite places to eat while going from the pool and ocean!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I really try to make a point of eating things while I am at the beach that you can get at home. Everyone has their favorite pizza joint back home. But Franco's just doesn't compare!!! I can't really put my finger on it, it's just great food. I have been coming to the same area of the beach for years, and I have been grabbing Franco's pizza for at least one lunch and its always great!!! A must try!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Delicious pizza and they also have ice cream. It was nice to be able to grab a slice for lunch..........................