“NY pizza here in MD”

Franco's Pizza
Ranked #142 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I am a true pizza snob.For those of you who have had NY pizza, you know once you do, nothing else compares. I go to Franco's on 16th every time i go to OC. In fact, it is the MAIN reason I go to OC. The crust is crispy and thin and the sauce tastes like fresh tomatoes out of my garden. The cheese is creamy and delicious and the ratio of bread to sauce to cheese could not be better.I have never eaten anything else here because the pizza is so good I can't bring myself to order anything else. I acutally have Franco cook me two whole ones halfway, wrap them, and then i take them home with me and finish cooking them in the oven. If you don't do anything else in OC, go to Franco's.

1  Thank julie j
There are newer reviews for Franco's Pizza

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Godfather sub as good as South Philly. Didn't have pizza this year but Francos has always been my favorite pizza place in OC

Reviewed August 3, 2012

there's nothing we don't like about Franco's. It's the best pizza I've ever had except for the time I went to Italy. Giant slices with thin, crispy crust, NY style., using the best ingredients. The sauce tastes like it's made from scratch and the cheese melsts in your mouth, yummy. We ate there about 5 times. They also have great ice cream treats.

1  Thank ilovemusic
Reviewed August 2, 2012

really nice place to eat..no other pizza place compares to francos..very nice staff and food is to die for!

1  Thank robbysmalls
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Closest style to New York pizza! Loved every bite! Added a cappuccino and cannoli too! Yummy! Great staff and family owned! We keep coming back for more!

1  Thank 21,212,123